🍂 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 17🍂

𝓘𝓷 𝓜𝔂 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 🌎
私の世界の中で:
'Watashi no sekai no naka de'

KEIKO

The hidden leaf village was okay. Although I missed the hidden mist, the leaf actually wasn't bad. Seeing everyone in the village so close to each other really made me miss Muri. I try not to think about her because it just makes me super sad. On top of that, I know that I am destined to be a ninja, but I may never touch Kai and Akari's level. They were advanced even for genin. Since I met them I had admired their skill and determination to train harder.

Over the years I had become a pro dominant name as a medical ninja for the hidden mist village. My mom and dad would be so proud of me. Sadly they can't be here to witness my success. At the age of 5 years old I was orphaned because of my parents' sudden death. They were killed trying to protect from ninjas of a foreign land. I was forced to adapt to living on my own at a very young and crucial age and I decided it would be best to seek help.

I sought help from neighbors who lent a hand by stocking the house with food items and water. But as the the little village which I resided in collapsed because of a low water supply, villagers began to migrate to the main village, the hidden mist. As a 5 year old girl it was hard to live in this little village on my own and with most of the villagers gone I had began to run low on food and water. I was on the verge of giving up, but my parents would hate to see me give up. So I began to think, maybe if I also headed to the mist I may receive some help.

And just like that I had my mind all made up and I began my 5 day journey to the hidden mist. My voyage started on a warm and sunny day and I was excited to get there. I know it would take a normal person 5 days to get to the village but I was a baby still. Every 30 minutes I needed to rest cause my feet were in pain. I didn't think I would reach this far. My first day was so long and depressing.

On this day it had finally clicked in my brain that I was all alone with no one to hold, no one to talk to and no one to guide me through this. It was just me, myself and I on this long road with nothing but my teddy bear and this long journey ahead. It was so quiet as I walked and I couldn't help myself but to think of my mom and dad. They would be laughing and smiling along this journey if they were here. My second day walking was pretty much similar to the first day, it was just sad.

On my third day I had run into some people wearing headbands. I think they were ninjas.

I had feared ninjas because they were the ones responsible for the killing of my parents I was absolutely terrified. As I attempted to walk past them I was grabbed by my backpack. My fear kicked in.

"Kid what are you doing out here all alone?" He asked with a grin on his face. I looked away and refused to answer his question.

"Hey! Answer Me!" He shouted at me.

"Please let me go. Please." I begged and pleaded but my begging did nothing. He shook me in the air violently but still I still I pleaded. He was now evidently angry I choose not to answer and I witnessed as his fist balled up and swung in my direction.

It was at this moment I knew my fate until a lady came out of nowhere and grabbed me away from them and fan kicking my attacker. I was now in the arms of a dark haired lady with dark eyes who was also pissed.

Her eyebrows narrowed at the group as she spoke.

"Picking on someone your own size."

"I'm sorry lady Muri it won't ever happen again."