🍂 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 2🍂

☁️𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝐹𝒶𝒾𝓁☁️
失敗しないでください:Shippai shinaide kudasai'

Exam Day

AKARI

"Now this exam doesn't end until one of you is dead and with that being said goodluck to both of you." the exam proctor states.

"Akari are you ready?" He asks me to which I nod.
"Izoku are you ready?" The proctor asks my opponent to which he also responds with a nod. "Very well then begin."

My opponent and I quickly separate from eachother. I skate into my battle stance not taking my eyes off of my opponent. Izoku isn't from any superior clans but he was an incredible and talented ninja for his age. He mostly perfected his Taijustu over the years so I have to avoid close range combat. Izoku is a fire style user to which I am water style and that's not my only chakra nature.

I have to strategically plan this fight. If I make one wrong move with this guy it's over. He didn't top his class for no reason. Plus Yagura is looking on I cant fail, I just cant fail. I looked up to stands where Yagura looked down at me. His face was rid of any emotions and his eyes were as cold as they could be. He nodded my way to let me know he's watching.

My opponent begins the battle launching at me with a sword. He wielded the sword well but before he even swung his sword I dodged all five of his attacks. 

After he missed all of his attacks he separated from me to which he launches at me again with the same attack.

I narrowed my eyes looking for a weak spot in his attack. Found it!

As he raised his arm to swing his mighty sword I fan kicked him right under the arm which sent him flying.

My Taijutsu wasn't the best but it wasn't weak either. He quickly got up from the floor inhaling a deep breath and created some hand seals and I instantly recognized these seals.

"Firestyle! Dragon Fire Jutsu!"
"Waterstyle! Water Canon Jutsu" We yell simultaneously.

He exhales and a stream of immense fire is rushing towards me. I counter his attack exhaling with a stream of water clashing with his fire which eventually outs the raging fire in seconds.

Steam was created and I was blinded for a moment. His chakra was completely masked but then, he swung his leg behind me but couldn't make contact and I smirked.

He didn't know while we were surrounded by the steam I made more handsigns to which I announce my next move.

"Waterstyle! Water Chains Jutsu!" Chains of water wrapped around his ankles and wrist immobilizing him. Then I make my move kicking him in the chest then punching him in the face and my famous spin kick to the back of the head.

Izoku hits the floor but its not over yet. He looks at my with pure evil in his eyes and he yells "Firestyle! Burning Ash Accumulation!

Ash circled around me what the hell is this. I need to think.

Substitution

His teeth clicked and the ash cloud exploded. As the ash cloud clears a log of wood drops from where my body was standing.

The Crowd was in shock and Izoku himself wondered where I was.

"Waterstyle! Liquid bullets!
I announce running out of my hiding spot. I spat large balls of water which rushed towards him at high speed.

He dodge that attack.

I stopped in a fighting stance facing my opponent while launching five Shurikens before rushing in to close combat but our kunais clashed. The sound of metal sparked the ears of the eager spectators.

But what he didn't know that this was checkmate. My water clone flashed behind him and thrusted a kunai into  his back and I launched mine into his heart.

His eyes widened in shock. He didn't yell in agony because it was so quick he couldn't decipher what happened.

His now lifeless body hunched over hitting the floor.

And with that the match was over. I knelt to the floor breathing heavily as they took Izoku's body away.

Yagura jumped down from the stands picking me up noticing some burns on my hands. Even though I seemed to have evaded his ash cloud I only did after he ignited the explosion.

So I got minor burns but Yagura didn't take any chances rushing me to the village's hospital.

Two hours later

I had woken up in a hospital bed with a sleeping Yagura by my bedside. He looks so peaceful when he sleeps.

"Stop staring dude." Yagura says.to me without opening his eyes.

"Buhhh... How did you?" I asked deadpanning. "You forget who I am sometimes huh?" he answers.

Oh yeah sensory ninja. I remember to which I roll my eyes.

"So you graduated, How do you feel?" he asks.

"Like a total badass" I smirk. Yagura chuckles. That was the first time i heard him laugh since we first met.

I smiled. " In two days we'll begin your wind style training okay?" he states.
"Ok Yagu."

"Are you gonna take me to get some food Yagu?" I ask with my stomach growling. "Sorry squirt I have a meeting with the elders." He ends to which I frown. "Plus you gotta stay in here until 10pm when they discharge you." he pauses.

"I'll be finished by then okay?" he states sadly.

"And I will take you to get some ramen." I perked up after this statement. I ran to him jumping into his arms. "Can't wait! Hurry back Yagu!"

'This kid would be the death of me' he thought to himself. He smiles at the little girl. "I'll be back soon Akari."

"I'll be waiting Yagu." He laughs before flashing away into thin air.

YAGURA

"Yagura, you're two minutes late." The village elder states. "I'm sorry elder." I respond.

"Do you think you can handle the responsibilities of being mizukage Yagura?" The elder asked.

.

FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!
.
🍁