🍂 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 16🍂

☁️𝒜 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒟𝒶𝓎☁️
新しい日: Atarashī hi

The Village of The Hidden Leaf

"There is no other reason to summon you here other than, As I assume you already understand, based on the faces you can see around..." The hokage made his opening remarks.

"So it's already that time...", Kaskashi adds.

"The other lands have already been notified right? I've seen them here and there in the village." Asuma says to which Kurenai asks, "And when will it be?"

"In a week." The hokage announces.

"Thats very sudden." Kakashi includes.

The third hokage exhales a puff of smoke from his pipe in hand and continues his announcement, "Now... I will make the formal announcement. 7 days from today, On the first day of July, the Chunin Exams will begin!"

THIRD PERSON POV

Konohamaru had bumped into kankuro and he was not happy with that at all. Kankuro had his wicked ways and enjoyed being a bully. The sand ninja had konohamuru in his grip with no intentions of letting him go without teaching him a lesson first. He raised his fist and was about to punch konohamaru but was abruptly stopped bu the ninja sitting in the tree, 'Sasuke Uchiha.' The Uchiha threw a rock at Kankuro which impacted him with such a force causing him to release the little konohamaru.

"What do you think you're doing in another's village, you..." The Uchiha calmly says.

"Sasuke kun!" Sakura squeals his name.

"He's pretty cute.", Temari also fawns over him. "Another little punk to tick me off." Kankuro states clearly upset.

Sasuke being the ladies favourite has eveyone in awe of him and coldly states, "Get Lost." Kankuro now raging challenges Sasuke to come down from the tree and then pulls out the crow. Gaara now surprises everyone with his presence, even Sasuke.

"When did he get next to me? It's stealthy footsteps on the level of Kakashi..." Sasuke questions himself.

"Kankuro, Stop That."
...

AKARI

The leaf was so grand and inviting. It was warm, sunny and windy. This village unlike the hidden mist felt like home. It felt like a cozy family like village but it still weighed on me as to why we were here.

Now that I'm here I have my own personal mission to locate someone important. I hope I do find him. He may be the missing piece to the story. I need to find him asap.

We began walking into the village without team sand and they might be at a higher level of skill than us but I think we have a chance against them. When we finally met Kankuro and Gaara I made my own judgements about them.

Gaara had a seriously dark energy hanging around him and I could not decipher if that was his natural energy or the tailed beast sealed inside of him. His aura definitely gave me demon mist vibes but worst. I think his fight would be the most entertaining.