🍂 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 18🍂

𝓦𝓱𝓸 𝓪𝓶 𝓘?
'私は誰?: Watashihadare?'

The Hidden Leaf

AKARI

How is it going to be after we have completed this mission? The meetings that have been taking place worries the living crap out if me. Is this who I am?

My worry was fueled by the annoyingly amount of anbu black opps that have been keeping tabs on me since I got here. The crazy part about that is the fact that it's only me that they are interesting in. I have counted four in total following me for a half hour and I've been trying to do tourists stuff.

Like eating at every restaurant, buying souvenirs and even going to landmarks but they've been on me like hawks.

One of them even tried to disguise themselves as a villager to be near me in the streets of konoha. I caught on pretty quickly. It's time I pay him a visit. On my walk to my destination I saw the Uchiha boy who was also watching me at training.

It seems like his team is kind of weird. His team has that blonde - haired boy who bumped into me and had no manners.

And their third member was a pink - haired bubble gum girl. She doesn't even look like a ninja. Normally I wouldn't even consider them as competition, but if it's anything that I have learn't was never underestimate your enemy.

After my quick sight of their team I kept moving. 

When I got to the building all the anbu ninjas were gone. Why?

I looked up at the hokage's building and wondered, what is he going to say? Hmm?

I walked in and up the 2 flights of stairs to be met by a set of double doors and I actually had doubts.

I barged into the room with no hesitation to be bombarded with some words by the hokage's second man.

"HEY! YOU CAN'T BARGE IN HERE LIKE THAT KID! YOU HAVE TO...." I rolled my eyes as he was discontinued by the man himself. The third hokage.

"It's alright, please give me a minute with her alone." His raspy voice uttered.

His assistant nodded and left closing the door behind him. I squinted my eyes towards the old man who have clearly been keeping tabs on me but for what reason? Have I done something? Had he figured it out? Had he known about the secret meetings?

My calm demeanor caused him to tilt his head.

"To what do I owe this surprise visit little one?" He asked.

"You're anbu have been following me, why?" I asked with no mercy. He sighed and placed his pipe into his mouth. I watched as he pulled and released a puff of smoke and then places the pipe on his grand table.

"I knew this day would come, please come see this." He says gesturing for me to come to the window." I walked towards the window only to view the famous hokage mountain.

"These are the faces of fourth great shinobi who were bestowed onto them the title of hokage, leader or even protector of the leaf village."  He paused gazing at the mountain. He then continued, "The first time I had laid eyes on you I saw his face imprinted on yours." He stopped.