🍂 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 6🍂

☁️𝒜 𝒮𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒☁️
笑い: 'Warai'

AKARI

Our journey back to the mist village began 3 days ago and we decided to stop at a hot springs nearby as we didn't get the chance to properly rest after our battle with the stone ninjas.

The hot springs was located near the hidden leaf village. I've been to the land of fire but never the leaf.

I still remember the night Orochimaru came to the mist. Ever since then I had a fantasy of visiting the leaf but on this mission we couldn't take a detour like that.

I'll be 12 years old in a few weeks but does birthdays even matter anymore?

After figuring out I was adopted I've always wondered if my birthday was the real day of my birth. I overthink too much. I need to fully detox in this spring and take my mind off of everything.

Males and females are separated from each other at the springs and that's a good thing. My boobs started coming in some months ago and I haven't quite grown accustom to the feeling yet.

Sitting in the steaming hot water was just what my body needed. That relaxation time.

Saying that I was tired was an understatement.

"Aren't you a little young?" My eyes opened to find a woman leaning over me with a confused look.

"Aren't you a little nosy?" I retorted with my words dripping with pure sarcasm.

Her eyes narrowed, "Where's your parents?" She questioned. The anger was fully evident on my face now. "Look lady I'm a ninja now leave me alone before we have a problem."

She opened her mouth to speak when I splashed the water at the her. I got up and stormed out of the spring.

Well I guess no hot springs for me then.

I headed straight for my room. Kai had a room directly next to mines so I knocked on his door to see if he was back yet. No response.

Whatever I'll head back to my room.

I stared at the sky through my window. We're leaving at sunset but the sky was a beautiful sight to see.

I began to put on my undergarments. I decided to remain in my black crop top and black tights. My appearance have drastically changed in the last 3 years and that's the least to say what has change in the years.

My brown hair has grown to waist length. My eyes were darker, more colder. Puberty did hit me like a ton of bricks.

My body began to take the shape of an hourglass and my butt has gotten a little bigger. Oh yeah I mentioned the boob thing. I was still short though. I guess that part of puberty flew past me. I was a slim thick female ninja and a good looking one to. Not to pat my own back.

Pat pat.

I figured since kai wasn't back yet I would take a nap. I need it.

KAI

Over the past few  years Akari and I became close. She became so pretty. She was always pretty to me but I can't look at her like that she's my team member.