🍂 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 7🍂

☁️𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓁☁️
対処: Taisho

In the hidden leaf

The moonlight gracefully lit the streets of Konoha but there was one person roaming the streets with no appreciation for the night sky.

That person was non other than Sasuke Uchiha. Sasuke walked the deserted streets heavily thinking about the hatred building for his brother.

"Hey Sasuke!" The pink haired girl exclaimed. Sasuke blandly ignored the little girl and kept walking. "Sasuke do you wanna come with me...." but Sakura was rudely interrupted.

"No." He bluntly stated before disappearing into the night. Yikes.

KAI

We officially made it to the boat that was taking us to port city. Akari was seemingly tired and she was out like a light when the boat began sailing. She looked at peace.

I began to doze off but I know one of us has to stay awake in case something happens.

At sunrise we should arrive at our destination and I can't wait to get a break. After this mission I plan to sleep into the next year. That also wouldn't be possible but a guy can dream.

Yagura always keeps us busy either training or on missions.

After seeing Akari's new jutsu I'm stoked to train. Akari and I have this fun rivalry to test our strengths. Right now Akari is in the lead with that new trick she pulled but what she doesn't know is that I have discovered that I also have another chakra nature and at out next sparr I'll prove my strength.

Akari is one of the strongest people I know and I admire her.

The boat sailed through the calm waters with ease. The moon light reflected on the water, shimmering in absolute ambiance. The night was peacefully still but I wondered if the wars between countries will ever end. Will there ever be peace? Will our kids not have to burden facing war? I would love that.

Rei just sat in the boat gazing at the water. Rei is my cousin but we never really spoke. I guess the family dynamic was horrible.

Flashback To 6 Years Ago

"You will never be a name! You are just another pathetic wannabe ninja....And You Are Not!" Rei's parents yelled at him as I looked on from behind the door.

I felt really bad.

"Whatever." Rei stated leaving the room. I ran behind him finding him at the river outside of the village. "Rei are you....?" he raised his hand stopping me from continuing.

"I don't want to be apart of this family, I don't want to be just a ninja, I want to be Mizukage someday, I want a wife and kid but I want those things away from this stupid family." he paused sighing. I looked on.

"My entire life I was trying to please mother and father but it seems they don't care." he stated.

"Rei maybe they are scared, maybe they don't want you risking your life."I said. He laughs.

"Risking my life, They don't care if I live or die." he announced.

I had no words I didn't want to believe that. All parent love their kids right? I lost mines when I was 4 but aunt and uncle showed me love and compassion.