🍂 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 19🍂

☁️𝓗𝓮𝓻☁️
彼女の: Kanojo no

SASUKE

"Firestyle! Fireball Jutsu!" A huge amount of fire raced out to hit my target but then the unthinkable happens.

"Waterstyle! Waterwall Jutsu!" A female voice yelled out her jutsu and the raging flames immediately crashed into the wall of water and dies out in a puff of steam. I squinted my eyes and deepened my stance . Could this be who I think it is? In my stance I patiently wait for the steam to blow away so I could see my opponent.

As the steam disappears, my opponent's shadowy figure stands firm with hands crossed and then she spoke. "Uchiha huh?" She said.

The steam was now clear and my eyes widened at the sight of the girl in front of me. I was speechless.

"Ready to tell me why you've been watching me train in that tree everyday?" She asks pointing to the tree.

"Scoping out the competition?" She added to her question. I remained calm and adjusted my eyes. " You're a girl, I don't consider you competition." I scoffed. To my surprise she laughed and it was just as pretty as her. What am I thinking? "It's just you and me here who are you playing tuff for?" She asks with a smile.

"Hn"I shrugged.

"Okay, you're really rude I get that but I want a training partner and you look like a great candidate plus if you beat me I will leave you alone, If I win you answer my questions... Deal?" She suggests. I looked at her and watched her long brown hair in the wind should I? If she beats me it would be embarrassing. I'm an Uchiha there's no way she, a nobody from the mist can beat me.

"Deal."
She smirks.

She nods while drawing her kunai and then makes the first move. Her speed was impeccable I would even say faster than Kakashi's. She makes an attempt but I blocked her attack with my own kunai and the sound of metal clashing rang in our ears. She stares into my eyes as if she was almost trying to read me. I push her off with brute force and we separate.

She skates back lifting the sand around her. With the dust now settling I quickly make my make signs and called out facing her direction 'Firestyle! Fireball Jutsu!'

She makes the signs and quickly counter my attack, 'Waterstyle! Waterwall Jutsu!' And the  great fire connected with the wall and disintegrated into steam but as the steam cleared, her figure running towards me was all I can see and as I was going to block her attack I realized I couldn't move. I was completely immobilized.

But how? I looked down at my arms and realized that there were chains of water around my arms and legs and then the worst happens. She punches and kicks me in the stomach causing me to fly straight into the tree breaking the chains. "Arghhh" I yell out. My back was in pain but here she comes again but this time I flash away before her hands connected with me.

She then turns to my direction and looks into my eyes. "The sharigan huh, my second time seeing it you know, but in that case I was under a genjutsu, by your brother." My eyes bulged out.
Itachi.

AKARI

It was time to wrap up this little match. So ruining his concentration with his eyes by mentioning his brother was a good call. He was obviously distracted by the mention of his brother. I should continue.