Broken Deals

Yay finals are over! And I'm back! Here's another chapter for you guys, I know quite a few of you are waiting for it! Also just look at da pic cause it's cute 🖤

Bakugou's pov*

Its time now. Were gonna kick those fuckers ass's! The pros andy classmate's where hidden is various places some on the roof, surrounding the building, some got there way before the villian's and hid in the room. All were completely out of sight, hell if I didn't know about this whole plan I wouldn't even be able to see them.

I was pretty much just passing time with the villian's until I got a signal to attack. Well not really a signal I guess, that miniature purple haired Aizawa is going to make the first move. I think that was the only way for him to catch them off guard. And after he's taken control of the wrinkly ass rat a smoke bomb will drop. I'm supposed to go straight to Todoroki and let the others handle the rest. I don't really know what's going on with Dabi or Touya whatever, I would guess he's going to help fight but who knows. I wonder if Hawks has been informed of who Dabi really is...

What do I care? Aizawa gave me a small nod from where he was. I guess I've gotta get a move on it. I walked towards the abandoned building which was in the middle of no where. Calming my nerves, my hand moved to the door and I yanked it open. I shoved my hands in my pocket glaring as I walked into the building.

"Ah the kid finally arrives.."

"Shut the hell up I'm not late or anything!"

The hand man shrugged "Well it sure felt like it."

Is this fucker for real?

I couldn't see Todoroki anywhere. Honestly guys I don't know what he's calling him at this point I feel like with there relationship now, in this serious situation he wouldn't be calling by nicknames.

"So where the fuck is Todoroki?" I was trying to keep my cool for now, I can't go blowing off heads and mess up things.

"I'm not making any kind of fucking deal until I see him!"

"Ah right, he should be here any moment with Aito."

My eyes narrowed, I could feel my anger beginning to seep out but I shut it back in. He's alone with that douche. The crusty rat had a smirk that really didn't help and uneasy feelings. On the other hand eye bags looked clueless and almost worried but I'm sure he's putting up a mask right now to avoid conflict with the league.

"Oops sorry am I late?"

A blue haired male walked through a different set of doors that I had came through. Aito. A few seconds later the door opened again. I noticed the smell first, the sweet chocolate strawberry scent with a twist of peppermint. My eye shot over there as Todoroki came in looking at the ground. He looked almost numb which is worse than what I had expected and I'm sure he didn't even realize he was giving off so many distress signals. Something happened with those two! What the fuck did he do?!

My eyes went back to smurf hair, "WHAT THE HELL? THE FUCK HAPPENED TO HIM?!"

The dip shit turned to look at Todoroki clearly faking the clueless face he held. My attention shifted back to Icyhot. He had gotten even slower than he was when he first came in the door.

Third person*

Todoroki felt absolutely sick to his stomach every time his mind wondered back to about twenty minutes ago. He felt violated and disgusting. He wanted to brake down right now, to ball his eyes out. But it wasn't the time.

Not infront of all the villian's or all the classmates that had came or any of the pros. He didn't want to make himself seem weaker than he already was, he couldn't let his real emotions show. His eyes wondered up meeting with the fiery crimson eyes of the ash blonde though they immediately went back to the ground.