Icy walls

Why the hell is it so cold?

The ash blonde growled removing the covers from himself. "What the fuck" He stood from his bed walking to the other side of his room. Throwing on a jacket he opened his door letting his eyes adjust to the hallway lights.

Damn you icy hot.

He walked to the door next to his banging on it a few times.

"Damnit icy hot get the hell up" he quietly yelled trying not to wake any of the other classmates.

A few seconds passed and he heard a thump then a few getting closer to the door. Surely the door opened revealing the heterochromatic teen.

"Bakugou do you have any idea how early it is?"

Bakugou glared at the other boy, "No do you have any idea how early it is? Learn how to control your fucking quirk"

Todoroki's tired half closed eyes widened as if he had just notice half of his room was now covered in ice.

"Oh, I...I'm sorry. I'll melt the ice"

Bakugou rolled his eyes "it's fine half n half, don't let it happen again"

"I really am sorry"

"Damnit I said it's fine, stop apologizing" with that he walked away slamming his door shut.

Todoroki let out a sigh, he could see his own breath due to the cold air. He shut his door gently leaning against it.

He slowly slid down placing his left hand on the ground. Steam surrounded his hand as he activated his quirk melting the ice all over his walls and floor.

This happens almost every time he sleeps, its the only reason he often doesn't sleep at all. He was planning on staying up all night trying to keep himself occupied, but apparently he fell asleep while he was scrolling through Pinterest.

Once the ice was melted and the dorms had gone back to room temperature Todoroki took his phone and his charger out into the commons sitting down criss cross on the couch trying his best not to fall asleep.

***
This first chapter is really short, I'll try and make the others longer.

Thank you for reading, I'd like to hear your opinion.

Bye