Morning Chat

Third person*

"He's so pathetic" one girl said to the other standing over the small boy.

Todoroki being at the age of ten was scared to death of the four upper class men all around him. Each one were in their last year of middle school so twelve or thirteen. No one was around who could help, because these kids had waited until after school hours to pull him into a small supplies closet.

A small, dark room but the light from the open door allowed him to see all the students. He could smell them as well, the two girls crammed in the closet with him were both beta's. A girl and one boy stood out side the closet the girl a beta as well. And the boy an alpha.

"Look he's crying" the other girl said with no pity, laughing a little "I can't believe he's supposed to be the number two rated heros son, endeavor must be so disappointed"

"You know I heard he sells his body to older men" the girl outside the closet gossipped.

The first girl leaned down grabbing Shoto's shirt and pulling him up with it "Is that true?"

Todoroki was quick to shake his head no and find words to oppose "n..no I've never done tha...t"

"Tch" the girl roughly pushed him down making him lose his balance and fall to the ground "Of course he would deny it, why would he ever want people finding out how much of a slut he is" once again a few laughs sounded even though what the girl had said was no where near funny.

The two girls in the closet continued hitting and kicking him while the ten year old begged for them to stop. They did it till they grew tired of him. Then stood up tall over the whimpering omega admiring what they had done.

"I bet he'll go out tonight for those old men"

"Your right we should make sure he can't go anywhere" the other nodded in agreement.

One walked out of the room then the other stopping before completely out of the door "oh, I'll see you tomorrow" and blew a kiss.

Just as Todoroki processed fully what was happening the door shut a small click noice afterwards. His body ached but he found the strength to get to his feet and run to the door.

"Please don't leave me in here" he yelled twisting the nob like crazy "let me out"

The girl outside the door leaned against the door with a smile "Be a good boy and do as I say ok?" she stayed quiet until the nob stopped shaking "If you don't fight and struggle I'll be here in the morning to let you out, but you have to be quiet"

Once again she had to wait till the crying stopped "Good boy" she stood proud catching up with the rest of her friends.

Though Todoroki never stopped crying that night. He was afraid of letting any noice out so he instead let the salty tears run freely down his face covering his mouth so that no noice would come out.

"I'm sorry dad, I won't be home today. Please don't hurt me" he whispered to no one in particular.

"Damn it Icy Hot, will you snap out of your daze"

Shoto twisted his head to the side becoming aware of his surroundings. He was sitting at the kitchen table holding his phone that had auto shut off a while ago.

"You sure seem to space out a lot" Bakugou said sitting next to him with a coffee mug.

"Am I disturbing you? I can go in the living room if that's the case." Todoroki grabbed the onto the handles of the bag setting next to him getting ready to move but was stopped when he heard the other speaking up "Your fine there, I don't give a fuck where you sit your not bothering me"