Sleeping beauty finally wakes

Third person*

Bakugou held a doctor by the collar with a deadly snarl "You said he'd wake up two weeks ago! Why hasn't he woke up yet, huh?! You're the 'expirt' here so tell me!!"

The doctor stood with no words. They didn't know, just as clueless as Bakugou. They quite frankly didn't care they just wanted the blondes paws off them. Bakugou's grip on the doctor tightened letting off small explosions. "TELL ME WHY MY OMEGA ISN'T WAKING UP!"

"Bakugou." Aizawas stood behind the angry blonde activating his quirk. Bakugou growled harshening his glare. "Bakugou let go of the doctor now, this isn't helping Todoroki." the teacher spoke again turning his quirk off and using his eye drops quickly.

A few grumbles escaped the blonde as he released the doctor shoving his own hands in his pockets with a "Whatever fucking extra, go on." and the doctor fixed his shirt walking away in a fast pace.

"Tch-"

/Time skip/-

Todoroki's pov*

Fuck...where am I? I can't open my eyes- where was I last? Oh yeah..that big fight to save me or something- did I pass out?

I was with Bakugou- is he still here? It's so quiet and cold...

"Damnit peppermint wake the fuck up!"

Bakugou? So he's here? I don't see him- I don't see anything.

"Todoroki p..please just fucking open your eyes"

Is he crying?? I made Bakugou cry? I tried to speak though I could hardly feel my lip twitch.

For what felt like hours I spent trying to force myself to move or to open my eyes so that I could see my alpha. I want a hug, is that so much to ask for after everything I've been through? Just fucking move body! Just wake up! Just talk!

Bakugou is still crying- he's still upset. Fuck! Talk.

Bakugou! My finger twitched slightly.

Bakugou!

"B..bakugou..-!" I could finally open my eyes and it was bright. Everything.

"Todoroki?" I looked Bakugou straight in the eyes, he was crying I could see from the puffiness and the tear trails. Was he really crying just because I couldn't wake up?

My voice feels hoarse and sounds raspy, not that I mind. "Kat-"

I couldn't finish his name before I was embraced into a hug. Almost like he had read my mind moments before. My fingers curled around his shirt and I hugged him tightly back not wanting to let go. Bakugou did the same. I could smell his alpha hormones realising as his alpha did their best to comfort me, it was a scent I missed every second I was gone. I just sat there savouring every second I could. I was safe right here, in my alphas arms. For once in weeks I could say I was happy. Content. A few seconds later Bakugou pulled away and showers my face with small pecks and kisses making a small laugh escape.

"You have no idea how happy I am to see my little omega awake" he kissed my cheek one last time before pulling me into a long lasting kiss, not with lust but full of love.

After a while he pulled away resting his forehead against mine "I can talk to the people here and I think you'll be able to leave the hospital today after some test-"

I nodded in responds hugging him again and a small smile reached my face nuzzling it into the crook of Bakugou's neck. Safe...

/Timeskip/- years past

Third person*

Todoroki stepped out onto the balcony of his and Bakugous shared house in a cozy sweater looking over the town. Afternoon had come around and a beautiful sunset laid on the horizon forecasting over the town and refecting down.

A cup of coffee rested in his hand with a content look. He hadn't had work today, he had a break off from being a hero for this day.

A pair of alpha arms snaked around the smaller males torso as the owner lightly pecked his cheek.

"Mm...finally off of work?"

"Tch- nope you're totally hallucinating"

Todoroki rolled his eyes lightly "Smart ass."

A comfy silence resumed as both males relaxed in the moment, every worry or problem had drifted away in those moments. They stayed there for hours without even realizing it until night came and the light breeze turned into chilly wind.

That's when Bakugou pulled Todoroki back into the house. The blonde immediately plopped onto the couch letting Shoto follow. A loud sighs came from Bakugou as he rested his head back on the couch closing his eyes.

"Long day?" Todo asked tracing small patterns onto the palm of Katsuki's hand.

With that a groan came "You have no god damn idea-"

Todoroki tilted his head up to look over the blonde "wanna talk about it?"

"Nope." Bakugou responded making the p pop a little.

The heterochromatic now adult nodded sitting up and leaning over Bakugou kissing him "we don't have to talk if you don't wanna-"

Bakugou kissed back as a sign that he didn't wanna talk "Later. We can talk later. Now I just wanna focus on this" deepens the kiss flipping things over so that Todoroki laid on the couch Bakugou hovering over in an intense kiss.

/Small time skip/-

Todoroki laid on Bakugou's chest as the blonde lightly combed through his hair. The omegas eyes drifted shut yawning.

Katsuki looked at him before kissing his forehead whispering "I love you little peppermint."

A soft smile reached Shoto's lips whispering back "I love you too Kat-" before drifting to sleep.

A few minutes past before Bakugou got the motivation to get off the couch and carry Todo to bed. He laid the other down before crawling in next to him and pulling the weighted blanket over the two of them allowing Todoroki to cuddle up to him.

Bakugou smirked looking over the male before shutting his eyes and muttering "My mate." with that he fell asleep pulling Shoto closer.

~𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕~

Ahhhhhhhhhh final chapter, what cha think? Now that I finished this story that took at least a year .-. wow started december of 2019- but now I think I'm moving to a kiribaku/bakukiri since it's my favorite! Gonna be a kiri bottom- idk for sure about au's I am open for suggestions tho-