The Incident

Out of the random the fire alarm went off waking everyone. Well except for Todoroki who had been wide awake flipping through TV channels.

By the time everyone got out the flames had engulfed the entire building. Burning everything in its path.

"What the hell" Bakugou growled angry about being woken up for the second time in one night.

I hate fire Todoroki thought joining the rest of his classmates.

Aizawa took attendance. Luckily for him everyone was present and breathing. He let out a tired yawn just wanting to curl up in his sleeping bag and rest. But unable because he left his sleeping bag on the inside of the building now burning.

"Damnit" he silently cursed walking over to where a majority of the proheros had gone trying to put out the fire.

Present mic hugged his omega from the behind "It's fine babe, I'll get you a new one" he spoke knowing part of the reason his mate was upset.

Of course the other part for being worried was the student's health and his mates. He turned around giving Hizashi a hug. "I'm glad you're ok"

By now the students had all gotten used to them being in a relationship, no one was against the two being together and to anyone who was, Shouta had made it very very clear they didn't want to hear their opinions.

Over time a few new relationships had developed like Kaminari and Kirishima, or Momo and Jirou. The class had heard that Shinsou and Monoma from class 1b were now in a relationship.

Everyone in 1a were hoping that Monoma would calm down now that he had a mate and he kinda did, well he was at least bit less hateable. The day they found out was the day Mineta almost died.

Because this was his reaction:

"You mean you're dating him" Mineta sneered pointing at Monoma.

"Yeah, you have a problem with that?" Shinsou spoke with a glare.

Some of 1a were thinking, Mineta you better leave it there. Others were thinking, keep talking Mineta get you ass kicked.

"Oh, me? Not at all" Mineta spoke holding out the all "it's just, did he pay you?"

"What?"

"What a faggot, well you would think a man whore like him would..." He cut himself short his eyes turning white.

It just so happen that Monoma had been in his heat so he was extremely emotional, he couldn't control the tears escaping from his eyes.

"Go jump off a fucking bridge" the alpha barked losing his composure.

Let's just say Shinsou didn't take it lightly. His omega was crying and he was pissed. The teachers had to stop him. Aizawa deactivated his quirk while Midnight put Mineta to sleep.

A few other teachers had to hold other students back, like Kirishima though Kaminari managed to calm him down.

And that's the story of how Mineta managed to make class 1a hate him even more than before.

/Time skip/

The heroes managed to put out the fire but the building was still reduced to ashes. The kids were sent home, they didn't have to attend school.

Most people were happy about going home and even better no school. But Todoroki couldn't but help to feel anxious, with every step he neared his house his heartbeat would speed up a little more.

He hadn't been home since they moved into the dorms. He could always find some sort of excuse to get out of coming home. Like he was sick or that he had a group project due on Monday.

The teen felt bad leaving his sister with his scumbag of a father but he had no choice. Plus his father never dared to touch Fuyumi, and even if he tried he knew that Natsuo was always there for her.

Todo was grateful to have such good siblings and mom. Although he wished he could see her. After his dad found out that Todoroki had been visiting her in secret Enji made sure to put a stop to it. He banned Shoto from seeing her. Then made her switch hospitals.

He made sure to make him do some 'training' that night as well, but Shoto knew it was his way of punishing him.

Todoroki now stood in front of his house staring at his door. He released a shaky breath, closing his eyes preparing himself mentally and physically for any special training his father had planned. He then pushed the door open, walking into the house.

***