Hina.

Todoroki's pov*

"Becky I made biscuits!!" Sero yell leaning forward on the wooden table.

"Sir please keep it down a notch" one of the waitresses said from behind the counter.

Sero sat back in his seat blushing a bit "sorry" he mumbled making the rest of us laugh.

The arcade was fun, I realized just how competitive Bakugou was. It was pretty entertaining watching him get bent out of shape after loosing to Kirishima. I think the game of dance dance revolution was even more entertaining, it was Mina vs Bakugou.
Now we're all sitting in a cafe still in the mall all chatting and making jokes between us all. Jirou suggested we eat here and the others agreed, I've never heard of this place but they said it was good so I came not that I had much of a choice.

"Wait seriously I can't believe he'd do something like that" a distant voice was heard from a table behind me. Though I didn't pay much attention to the gossip until I heard a strangely familiar voice reply back "Yeah I know, and he had the nerve to insult me" the voice was feminine and bitchy just as I remembered and though my brain was telling me to ignore her, to continue talking the others and to definitely not look back for some reason my body had a different idea and next thing I know my head was turned and my eyes landed on the curly haired girl sitting at the table.

The moment I really know I fucked up is when we made eye contact and her look held pure hate. I immediately looked back down to my tea watching the ice. "Oh my God that's him" I heard Hina whisper.

My first instinct was to get up and walk away before I ran into trouble. This didn't work, I didn't even have the chance to get off my seat before a hand gripped my own. I looked over to Bakugou who was staring at me, the others were engaged in conversation so they didn't pay much attention.

"Where are you going?" He asked, I glanced down at his hand and back to his eyes then back to Hina who had already gotten up from her seat and back to Bakugou who was trying to look in the same direction as me.

"Who's that?"

Shit he saw her, I mean oh well at this point he's gonna meet her anyways I mean she's walking straight towards me.

Bakugou's pov*

The girl continued walking towards us, her curls bouncing a bit with every step. I hadn't met her but I knew I wasn't going to like her just from how anxious Todoroki looked. Icyhot still hasn't answered me, he just keeps looking back and forth between me and the girl. Todoroki opened his mouth probably about tell me who the hell she is but was yanked away from me harshly.

"If it isn't little Todo," the girls voice sounded sweet but threatening. Her eyes drifted off Todoroki going to everyone at the table. She had gained all our attention and I could tell none of them trusted her either. Her eyes landed on me for a second and I swear she licked her lips. It made me fucking sick.

"Hina..."

"So do have something to say to me?"

I couldn't see his face since his back was towards me "no" he stated pulling his arm from so called Hina.

"So you don't think you owe me an apology?"

"Why would I?"

"Wow seriously? So you don't remember anything from yesterday?"

Yesterday? Does that mean she has something to do with why Icyhot was crying yesterday?

"You insulted me infront of my family....and completely embarrassed me" she continued.

"I said what I said just forget it"

There was a gap of silence between the two.

"Your right." Hina said "I mean why should I be mad you called me a self conceded bitch?" Todoroki tried to run away but one of the girls friends jumped in his way making him fall backwards. "In away yesterday you just embarrassed yourself, I mean you should have heard the shit my mom said about you when we got home gosh I can't believe your training to be a hero especially with your second gender"