Party Poppers

Ahhhhhhhh, He is just way too cute and innocent for this world!!!^^^

Todoroki's pov*

Out of all people. It had to be Aito, he made my life so miserable in middle school. I wish I had never told him about my father. It was a mistake and I'm still suffering from it.

"How long will they be staying?" I asked in a low tone trying to be as polite as I can.

It was silent for a bit but eventually he answered glaring into the mirror "My employee had an important business trip to go on for me so Aito be staying a few days at our house"

I nodded my head then looked out the window staring at the trees and cars that passed.

/Time skip/

"Put your bag in your room then go sit on the couch, they should be here in a few minutes" dad said as we entered the house that I wish wasn't my home.

"Yes sir." I walked to my room throwing my bag onto my bed then sitting on the couch as I was instructed. There was no point in disobeying, where would it get me? A new black eye? No thank you I'd rather wait for training than rush the beatings.

Not long after I sat down there was a knock on our small wooden door and father walked out stopping before opening the door "Be polite to the guest, if I hear anything about you misbehaving mark my words there will be consequences"

"Just act like the omega you are" I winced at the comment but still nodded looking down to my lap "I understand, I'll be polite"

He grunted in reply then opened the door for whoever was standing outside. "Mr. Todoroki your looking great" a honeyed voice sounded from outside.

Dad ignored him moving to the side to let him pass. The boy walked in his eyes immediately setting on me. The sides of his lips pulled upward giving me a sly smile.

"Aito don't be a suck up, it's nice to see you endeavor" another male said walking into the house.

My eyes widened with my jaw dropping a bit. That's Aito? But he's so much taller than before, he doesn't look like he did in middle school. When we were friends he said he'd never dye his hair, but now he stood before me with dark blue hair that replaced his brown locks and accompanied his green eyes.

"Aito, you better behave. I'll be in the back room" Aito's dad said walking into the hallway. Dad gave me a look before continuing after him.

"Ok, don't worry I'll be good"

Well I can tell the whole suck up thing never changed. After they were no longer in view Aito turned looking back at me "Long time no see Sho. I missed you"

He sat next to me and slung his arm over my shoulder making me jump a bit.

"You missed me?" My voice came out almost unhearable and hoarse.

Aito pulled me a bit closer "Of course I missed you..." Every time he breathed out I could feel the hot air on my neck "You know at my school I don't have anyone to mess with"

That sounds more like him. I shoved him away my eyebrows knitting together.

"Oh someone's gotten feisty" he said picking himself up from the side of the couch. Aito rubbed the back of his neck "You know that hurt, you should learn how to behave"

I raised an eyebrow "I have no reason to be nice after what you've done" I have no idea where this confidence came from but I like it.

The blue haired male smiled in amusement "From what I heard, you have quite a reason to behave didn't you hear what your father said earlier?"