Lion Fight

Bakugou's pov*

Fuck!

Shit!

What the the actual hell am I gonna do?!

Fucking SHIT!!

"Bakugou you need to calm down a bit so we can get the full story." Calm down?! I stopped pacing which I had been doing for probably half an hour by now to look at the emo teacher. "How the ACTUAL FUCK am I supposed to CALM DOWN?!"

Aizawa opened his mouth to speak but I didn't let him get a word out before I continued. "MY MATE IS GONE, FUCKING MISSING, CLEARLY BEEN TAKEN BY THE LEAGUE OF VILLIAN'S BUT I NEED TO CALM DOWN..."

"Young Bakugou." With those words that interrupted me I shut up for a second turning to see a very deflated All Might. Aizawa took it from there "I understand you're panic and rage. I would feel the same if I were in your position but you are VERY wrong if you think this is helping to find him. In fact you're only delaying us with your fits of screaming. We just need to know what happened."

They were god damn right, even if I didn't want to admit it I'm taking away from time they could be searching for Todoroki. I let a shaky sigh out, then much quieter I spoke again "Look I know, no I can feel that he's in a lot pain and so...so fucking scared. It's not that they just took him, it's that they took him after his first heat started..." The staffs faces seemed to change to almost horrified after I said I guess Aizawa had forgotten "..I've heard too many fucking horrors about omegas that are taken during heats. Not to mention I just not that long ago practically promised him that I'd be there for him during his heat and now he's alone and in a shit ton of stress."

Aizawa's face showed more worry as he seemed to process everything "I had forgotten with all the fighting about my encounter with the two of you earlier."

"Ok..." the teacher brought his hand to his forehead rubbing circles on his temple "so as I've said a few times, the full story?"

/Time skip/ (Because I don't want to write a full summary)

"...all I fucking know is when I got back, he was gone and all that was left was this god damn note." I held up the note letting Aizawa take and read it. Said teacher closed his eyes sighing as he handed the note over to All Might.

"It's from this fucking sociopath that was harassing Todoroki a bit back, he's obsessed with him or something. I thought I cleared up that problem, I didn't know the asshole was working with the fucking league of villian's."

A small silence filled the room before all might spoke up "Ok young Bakugou, if that's all the information you have you should go and get some rest. Tomorrow we'll be heading back to the dorms."

The rat thing, who had been strangely silent the whole time, brought his chin down to rest on his hands "Indeed we've all had a long day especially you, I say we keep the information of Shoto Todoroki's disappearance on a low with your classmates until further notice. Knowing the rebels in our class they'd venture out on their own and have high risks of getting themselves hurt."

I slightly nodded, he was fucking right just like when god damn Deku strung along everyone to save me, even thought I didn't fucking need it. (Mmhm Bakugou you just think that.)

"So for now I'll say it stays between the proheros, the police, you, and since you've already told them Kaminari and Kirishima"

I turned walking out the room, of course to find those two dunces right out side the door. "So what did they say?" Shitty hair asked with a look of concern.

"Well what the fuck do expect? They said they'll look for him, they already called about a search team and they should start tomorrow."

The two nodded, they're apparently going to walk with me back to the cabin. "...Also they said that we shouldn't tell anyone about this. So you fuck tards better keep your mouths shut."