Panic

Third person*

"Thank you for driving me, Mrs. Takahashi" Todoroki attempted to get out of the care but before he could open the door he heard a click and the door wouldn't budge.

He looked back to his father's assistant his face clearly showing confusion.

She put her hands on her hips twisting in her seat a bit "That's it your just gonna thank me and leave? No goodbye? And please Todoroki the name."

"Why should I call you by your name? You don't use mine"

"You know I can't..." She sighed shorty "just imagine what you father would do if he caught me calling you by your first name"

Todoroki nodded a bit understanding why she would be afraid of his father. And she was right to be, she did almost lose her job last time when he heard her call him by his first name, he said it was "disrespectful". Todoroki was taught the same thing. If his father ever caught him calling people by their first name, who'd know what he'd do. That's why it was so hard for him to address someone in that manner no matter how long he's known them. Aito was the only one who he had ever called by the first name, so had his father the other day which was pretty hypocritical.

"I have to go..." Shoto clicked the unlock button on his side of the car successfully opening the door this time "Goodbye Taka... I uh... I mean Yua"

He pulled his hood up taking his bag out of the car not paying much attention to Yua's big smile as she waved goodbye through the window.

Bakugou's pov*

"Mina could you please get away from the stove? Please?" Shitty hair asked emphasizing the please part.

Glad he'd learned his lesson. I can't believe he would allow those two dip wads access to the stove. I'd have expected it from Scotch tape but I thought the red head had a bit more common sense than that.

He was on the couch with dunce face fast asleep in his lap, so I guess I can see why he can't get up to get acid alien out of the cabinets and away from the stove.

She pulled out a box of macaroni I'm guessing thinking she was going to make it or something. Nope. Not until she gets cooking lessons or we actually need an explosion of food in the kitchen for some reason.

I slammed my fist down on the table standing at the same time hearing the door open and shut from the living room.

"DAMN IT PINKY GET THE HELL OUT OF THE KITCHEN" I screamed, by now I'm kinda surprised I still have a voice by how much these fucking extras cause me to scream.

"Hi Todoroki" Deku greeted the person who entered the door causing me to look back.

Half n half, or at least who I believe is half n half mumbled a quick hello waving a bit before leaving the room. I could barely see him due to a hood covering his face.

"But I'm huuuungry"

I turned back pulling a few bucks out of my pocket slamming them on on the counter "Order a pizza or something, but for the love of god stay away from the stove, microwave, and all other cooking devices until you learn how to use them properly"

I didn't bother listening to her reply instead I walked away to the elevator following icy hot.

Todoroki's pov*

A few minutes after I got in the dorm room I heard the door open and close.

Though I didn't bother moving myself from my bed to look. I feel miserable, I don't know how I managed to last that ride with Yua. I figured it was just Bakugou passing by. Their was no one else who had access to our room.