Monday

Third person*

"Shoto get up, you have school today" Todoroki slid his eyelids open sitting up. He wasn't sleeping in the first place not that he wanted to tell his sister that.

Fuyumi stood at his door smiling kindly, "come on you don't wanna be late"

He shot her a quick smile, it was fake but she didn't seem to notice. She smiled bigger. Turning on her heels she walked out of the room shutting the door behind her.

After his door was completely shut he stood limping over to his closet. Todo dressed himself in a red flannel with a black tank top under and a pair of black ripped jeans. Then turned to his mirror making sure none of his cuts or bruises were visible.

Shoto used some foundation and concealer to cover the purple and green bruise that covered his right eye. This was pretty normal for him before he was in the dorms he used to do this every day before school. He tried to keep this from anyone, the fact that his father is abusive.

He hated his father and would enjoy watching his fame and work go down the drain but he had a few good reasons not to tell anyone. At one point when he was younger he told one of his 'friends', Aito about the abuse hoping it would help. But it didn't. The other boy told the principal, but the principal made the mistake of calling his father to ask if it was true.

Cause yeah an abusive father with a big career and lots to loose would openly say "hey I abuse my child". No.

Somehow endeavor managed to completely dissolve the situation. Todoroki didn't know if he had actually convinced the principal otherwise or if he had just bribed the man, but what he did know is that the principal did nothing to help and Todoroki got one of the worst beatings he had ever had that day. And to top it off the principal told his friend that he had only said that he was being abused to get attention. So to say that Todoroki and Aito weren't friends afterwards would be an understatement. Aito started spreading rumors around the school about him and he called Shoto cruel names every day at school, making sure that not one day went by that the small omega didn't feel terrible about himself.

Todoroki added a bit more concealer trying his best to cover up his eye bags before a knock was heard "Shoto I have to go to work, I left some food on the table. Eat it before it gets cold and be careful dad's home" his sister spoke from the other side of the door.

He nodded his head before realizing she couldn't see him "got it" he spoke shortly standing on his feet. He got his things together throwing is all into a duffle bag.

The duffle bag was slung over his shoulder. It was heavier to him than normal. Not that there were more objects in the bag, in fact it weighed less than normal but to him he could barely hold it. His hands shook as he walked to the kitchen.

On the table sat a plate of toast with eggs. He walked to the table looking down on the food. Todoroki ate three bites of the eggs already feeling nauseous. He grabbed one piece of the toast throwing the rest away.

He was just about at the door, his hand resting on the doorknob when he heard his father behind him, "Shoto Todoroki" his father cursed his name demanding him to turn around.

Behind him stood a flaming candle holding a small container full with meds. Todo stayed quiet glancing at the medicine knowing exactly what it was.

"I know your suppressants burned in the fire, so take these" the boy stood still staring at the see through container allowing him easily to see the small pills. He hated those things more than anything. "Take two a day, one after you wake up and one before you sleep."

The smaller Todoroki's eyes widened slightly "two a day" he repeated out loud taking the bottle from the other. He wasn't stupid taking them in general is already extremely bad for him, what would two a day do to him, kill him maybe.

Oh come on wouldn't it be great if it did.

Shoto mentally cringed at the sudden appearance of the voice. Here lately it hadn't given him a break. It was constantly whispering negative thoughts in the back of his head.

Todoroki got only a growl in reply, he turned around ready to walk out the door when he felt a grip on his arm.

"Don't be skipping doses like you have been" Shoto's eyes widened slightly going back to their normal state in seconds. Of course he had been skipping doses here and there, but he had thought he was being discreet about it "I expect you to be back next weekend, we have training" the boy could have sworn he saw the older male smirk while saying "training".

"I'm sorry I can't be here next week" his eyes shifted to the floor. The grip on his wrist tightened making the smaller male yelp.

"Oh? and whys is that?"

Yeah whys that?

"Uhhhh, a friend of mine and I are going to study together" He lied, thankful for being able to think on the spot.

What friend? You don't have any friends, only me.

"You'll have to cancel it, this training is very important"

Shoto tried to wiggle his hand out of the olders grip, but no luck "I already told you. I. Can't." He said coldly.

Endeavor growled shoving the boy into the door. The door nob hit directly in the center of his back making him wince.

"Let me put this simply..." His father started narrowing his eyes "if you aren't here next weekend there will be consequences"

Enji grabbed a hand full of his hair pulling making him look into his eyes. He wanted to complain saying that he was hurting him, but it's not like it would help, it'd probably only make things worse. So he stayed quiet enduring the pain in his scalp.

"Do you understand?"

Todoroki said nothing squeezing his eyes shut. This angered the older male. He pulled the handful of hair up roughly slamming Shoto's head into the door.

"Do you understand?" He asked again louder. Todoroki nodded his head at a fast pace keeping his eyes shut, he was afraid of opening them and meeting those cold blue eyes in front of him.

"Good" Enji released him from his grip letting Todoroki drop to the ground. His hands immediately shot up holding his head, he could feel something wet running down the back of his head. When he touched it sent a stinging sensation through his whole head.

He looked at his hand seeing blood, making him panic slightly. Meanwhile his father just walked out of the room not giving a shit that he was in pain.

Todoroki didn't have the time to clean his wound so he grabbed an old black beanie putting it over his head and shoving the suppressants in the bag. Before walking out the door he picked up the piece of toast that had been dropped on the floor earlier and now had dirt and dust spread on it.

"I guess I won't be eating that" he whispered to himself.

It's not like you need it fatty.

He walked outside dropping the dirty piece of toast in the dumpster before rushing to school.

***