Chapter twelve

You took a deep breath before walking to Raiden's temple, you wanted to ask him a few things about the Elder gods and kinda talk to them about something.

After a while Raiden to you to see the elder gods.

"Elder gods!" He said which made them look at him, he turned to you which you walked up to them.

"I'm sorry to b-".

"What is she doing here?".

"I-".

"Lord Raiden!, Explain yourself!".

"Please, she needs to ask you something" Raiden said.

The gods looked over to you "that is?".

"Is it possible for a immortal to become an Elder god or something?" You asked.

"No, you have to train for years to become one.... why?".

You looked up at them "kornika..." you said softly.

~time skip~

You were sitting while the Elder god were talking about Kornika, you looked over at Raiden who was pacing back and forth.

"Have you ever saw a titan?" You asked him.

"No, I haven't.." he looked at you.

"She's... she's amazing" you smiled "she showed me different reality's".

Raiden looked at you "there's no such thing as different reality's...".

"There is" you looked at him "she showed me my father, Errons past..." you looked down at your hands "actually both our lives....." you stopped, you soon lost your smile cause you thought of yourself taking over outworld.

"What else did she show you?" He asked.

"Hm?" You looked at him "oh in one universe, she showed me and Erron living happily with kids!" You smile "that's pretty much it" you lied, that wasn't all, there was still more things you wanna know and learn.

You were standing in front of the mirror while taking your hair out, Erron walked up behind you and put his hands on your hips while kissing your shoulder, you began biting your lip as you turned around in his arms "Erron".

"Princess" he smirked at you.

You rolled your eyes "your never gonna stop calling me that, Are you?".

"Nope" he picked you up and carried you to the bed.

He laid you down and opened your robe, he stared at your body for a bit before softly kissing your body.

You were biting your lip hard as his hands softly touched your body "E-Erron?".

"Yes?" He said against your skin.

"Umm.... w-what do you think about having kids?" You asked which made him stop.

He sat up and Raised an eyebrow "Kids?".

'Shit' you thought.

"Only if we have a daughter that's just like you" he said "your beautiful eyes" he began touching your body again "your amazing personality, your smile".

You smiled as you reached up to his face "I love you".

Erron smiled as he kissed you "I love you more".

(Yea I'm running out of ideas, before I knew what I wanna write .... now I can't think of what to put 😂😂)