Chapter two

You walked up to Kronika "what is this?" You asked.

"This is an hourglass" she said softly.

"Ok.... why am I here?" You question.

"I wanna show you something" she said as she went up to her hourglass.

You walked over to the hour glass and looked into it.

It's was back at you wedding, you saw yourself running towards Erron, which you smiled.

But you soon saw Errons reaction.

"Wait!.. what's going on!" You looked up at Kronika.

"Shhhh" she said.

You looked back to see Erron rejecting you, you were looking down as the sky turned dark.

Darkness came which everyone backed up from you, shadows came and grabbed everyone.

"AM I NOT PERFECT FOR YOU!" you yelled at Erron.

You saw yourself getting darker and more powerful which was scaring you, you watched as everything in outworks changed, your friends were gone, people were slaves, your mother and Father were chained.

You looked at yourself who was sitting on the throne, your hair was white, your eyes were black, your were wearing armour.

"STOP!" You yelled which Kronika did, you looked up at her "I-is this what would... happen?..".

"If the only person you loved rejected you.... yes" she said softly.

You looked back at the hourglass, just seeing you take over outworld like it was nothing.

"I... I don't want that" you said softly while backing up to a wall and sliding down it.