Chapter five

You and Erron were chilling out for a bit, you couldn't help but sense someone or something watching you.

Erron noticed you were pacing backing and forth while looking around.

"Baby, are you ok?" He asked.

"Huh?" You looked at him.

"You ok?".

"Oh.... I don't know if it's just being back in the Netherrealm and it just keeps getting creepier or something is following us since we came" you said softly.

"Babe there's nothing following us" he said as he walked up to you and put his hand on your hip.

You looked up at him "you sure".

"I'm sure baby doll" he softly smiled behind his mask.

You felt him pulled you closer to him which you rolled your eyes "not now Mr. Black" you said as you put your hand on his chest.

"Come on baby cakes" he said as he leans closer to your face.

You put your finger on his mask to make him stop "We're on a mission to find my father" you soon got out of his arms and walked away from him.

All he did was watch your hips move 'god damn!' He thought.

~time skip~

You and Erron got a little hut to sleep at night, you couldn't shake off the feeling of being watched so you slowly got out of Errons arms, you quietly put your clothes on and walked out, you looked down at your phone to see it was 4 in the morning.

"Alright dad, Lead me to you" you said as you began walking into the openness of Netherrealm.