Chapter six

You were walking Around till a knife came out of nowhere which you manage to dodge it. You turned to see the one and only Kano.

"Ugh..." you said as you grabbed his knife "how long has it been Kano?".

"Too long sunshine" he said.

You rolled your eyes "ok two questions.." you threw the knife back which he dodge it "one.. how did you know I was gonna be here and two" you looked at him "who sent you?".

"Words on the street that the princess will be in Netherrealm" he said as he stood tall "second, your father".

You looked at him "so my father is here?" You asked which you let your guard down.

"That's right.... my little red" he smirked.

You tilted your head only to heard Scarlet behind you, you quickly turned to see her, next thing you knew, you were out.

~Time skip~

You groaned as you slowly opened your eyes.

"Alright I brought her here" you heard Kano.

You rolled onto your side which Kano turned to you and kneeled down "hello Princess" he said.

"Where am I?" You asked as you slowly sat up.

"Kronika's keep" he said.

"Great!" You said.

That's when you looked to see a shadow come through the portal, you stood up and pushed past him "Bi-Han!?" You said which made him stop.

He turned to see you, he didn't say anything as he got into a fighting stand.

"Dad it's me!" You looked at him.

"Your not my daughter, my daughter died with my wife and son" he said.

"It's me!, remember me!" You said as you walked up to him "your little shadow".

That's when noob pulled out his scythe and swung at you which you manage to dodge it.

"Alrighty then" you said as you got in your stand.

You and noob began fighting, first thing you did was throw your gun at his face which made him stumble back a bit and caught it.

"Rot in ruins!" He said.

"I don't want to hurt you!" You said as you formed an ice and shadow dagger.

Noob tilted his head to the side a bit, that's when he disappeared into the ground.

You stepped back a bit while listening to here he's gonna pop out.

That's when noob came above you, you held your sword to block his attack.

"it's me, (y/n), my uncle; your brother sent me to live with Kotal after what happened to you!!".

"My daughter died along side my wife!!".

"ITS.... ME!!" You said as you pushed him into a tree.

Noob hit hard against the tree, he looked up to see darkness around you.

"I DIDNT DIE WITH MOM!!, I SPENT YEARS WONDERING WHO MY PARENTS ARE AND I FINALLY KNOW THE TRUTH AND NOW MY FATHER THINKS IM DEAD" that's when you formed ice spike and throwing at him which went into his shoulder.

Everyone watched you.

You were about to throw another one at noon before Raiden came and and destroyed your spike "Princess!!".

"Get out of my way!".

"This isn't you!" Raiden stepped forward a bit "look at you, these powers of yours is getting out of hand".

"Get out of my way or face death" you said.

"I didn't want to do this!" Raiden used his powers on you which you end up falling on the ground screaming in pain till you passed out.

~time skip~

You groaned as you slowly opened your eyes, you slowly lifted your hands up to see you were in chains "what happened!?" You said.

"Your powers got to you".

You turned to see your husband; Erron. You slowly sat up while groaning in pain "my head hurts so much...".

"Raiden is with the elder gods" he said softly.

You looked down at your hands "I can't control it " you started to tear up "my anger is what triggers these out bursts".

Erron listened to you as he sat down on the bed.

"Why am I the only one to hold two powers?" You turned to him with teary eyes.