Chapter eight

You were sitting on the floor watching the hourglass, technically kornika asked you to get something for her.

You watched as your dad carried you to Sub-Zero, you kept repeating it till you decided to get kornika's item.

As you walked out Kano pushed you up against the wall "hello Princess!".

You rolled your eyes at him "let me go!".

"What's the rush?" He tilted his head to the side.

"Either move or I'll knee you in the balls, like last time" you looked up at him.

"Your no fun babe" he said as he took a step back and and held his arm out for you to go.

You rolled your eyes again before walking away from him, you looked at the portal before walking through it.

~time skip~

You took a deep breath as you walked into a temple, it was glowing green which was pretty cool for you to see.

You soon saw a crown, you looked around before walking up to it "beautiful..." you said softly.

You were about to grab it till you heard "Princess!?".

You turned to see three guys staring at you "do I know you?" You asked.

"I'm raiden's Brother Fujin".

"Raiden never mentioned you" you raised an eyebrow till you saw the other guys "nightwolf and shang Tsung?".

"You know us?" Shang Tsung looked at you.

"My husband told me a lot about you" you turned to them "he told me a lot of everyone".

"What are you doing here?" Night wolf asked.

"Kornika as me to get this crown for her.... what are you doing here?".

"She asked up to get it for her...." night wolf looked at you.

You tilted your head to the side 'bitch!' You thought, "so she sent more people to get this crown?, tell me why?".

"She sent us just in case you didn't make it back" Fujin looked at you.

Your eye twitches before you froze the floor underneath them, you watched as they all fell down.

Fujin and Nightwolf looked up to see your eyes pure white.

"THIS IS MY MISSION! I DONT NEED YOUR HELP!!" Thats when the temple started to get dark, shadows started to come out.

"What the?!" Nightwolf said.

"Raiden warned me about this!" Fujin said.

You looked at the crown "why does she need it...".

"Princess No!, your not strong enough to hold such power!" Nightwolf tried to stand up only to fall.

Shang Tsung watched quietly as you grabbed the crown, you put the crown on only for you to scream and everything goes black.

~end of dream~

You sat up fast while gasping for air, you looked around to see you were back in your bedroom.

"Baby...".

You turned to see your husband slowly waking up "Erron" you laid down while holding him.

"You ok?" he asked.

"Yea.... just a nightmare" you said softly as you felt Erron tighten his arms around you.

~time skip again~

You pushed open the doors to see kornika in the air "what did you do!!" You looked at her.

"What's wrong?" She said.

"Did you do something to my dreams?" You said.

That's when kornika turned to you "what?".

"I saw myself getting a crown for you, I saw myself destroying an island!".

"You must be seeing your alternate universe" she said.

"How!" You looked at her "I shouldn't be seeing it, I'm not an elder god or anything!!".

"Unless the elder gods are picking you...".

"What do you mean picking me?" You raised an eyebrow.

Kornika turned to her hourglass which you walked up to.

(Yea I can't think of anything so imma start messing around 😂😂)