Chapter eleven

You walked up to kornika which he was messing with her hourglass "Kornika!".

"You wanna know Errons past?" She asked.

"Yes..." you raised an eyebrow "how did you know?".

All she did was hold her finger to her lips, you walked up to the hourglass and touched it.

You looked around to see you were in earthrealm "never been here before" you said softly as you began walking around.

You soon heard a familiar voice, you turned around to see Erron flirting.

"baby doll" he said in a smooth tone which gets you.

"Wait!, you see me!" you looked at him.

"Yes!" He raised an eyebrow.

You walked over to a window to see your hair was in a side braid and a dress 'kornika!' you thought.

"You know, I never seen you around" he said as he walked up to you and leaned against a fence.

You turned around to face him "are you always a flirt?" You asked which all he did was smirk.

"What's your name sugar?" He asked.

"That's for me to know and you to find out dear" you said while turning around and walking off.

Erron smirked as he followed you and disappeared into the shadow.

You opened your eyes to see you Erron with someone which he did mention being with other ladies.

You turned around to see you were back in the Coliseum like "what the..".

You soon saw everyone fighting, You saw Jade ran up to Kotal and kissed him "Mom!" You smiled, you turned to see Erron

"oh then bring me in baby doll" he said which made you roll your eyes.

"AHH!!" You yelled in pain as you looked at your arm which was getting dark "what the?" Your nails grew sharp, you turned around to see yourself in a mirror, your left eye turning white "what is going on!!?".

That's when you fell back into a dark hole, you groaned as you sat up.

"(Y/n) WHAT ARE YOU DOING!".

You looked to see your mother backing up.

"KORNIKA! STOP PLEASE!" You yelled as you closed your eyes and held your head "PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!".

"Baby!".

You opened your eyes to see Erron staring at you "w-where am I?" You asked.

"in your room..." he said.

You slowly sat up "what happened?".

"The guards found you pass out in the frost... what happened?" He asked.

"I... I don't know" you lied "I was walking and all of a sudden I blacked out".

Erron took a deep breath "you better be careful babe" he said softly "your powers...".

"I know... I'm trying to control them" you looked at him "it's just...".

He raised an eyebrow at you "it's just?".

"Nothing" you said softly.

"Get some rest baby doll" he said as he kisses the top of your head.

"Alright" you smiled as you watched him walked out.

You took a deep breath "why did kornika put me in Errons timeline?".

"She's been doing it for a long time, you and Erron always been in each other's lives". Cetrion softly said, doesn't matter what happened, you and him always went back to each other".

You looked at her "in different universe?".

"Yes".

You looked down at your hands "explain what just happened at the end..".

"I don't know what's happening my mother doesn't even know".

You began thinking about things mainly about what's gonna happen in the future if you can't control yourself.