Chapter Nine

You, Jade and Kotal were visiting sub-zero, technically they wanted you to control your powers.

"Again!" Sub-zero said.

You were huffing and puffing, you soon stood up and used an ice spike only for Him to destroy it and grab you by the throat.

Erron watched as Sub-zero let go Of you.

"These powers of yours is draining you fast" he said as he turned around.

"No!...They're .... not!" You said as you used your ice to make an Axe, you swung your axe only to shatter by him again.

"Yes they are!" He said as he looked at you "you do realize having two powers is killing you!".

"THEY ARE NOT!!" You yelled as everything went dark.

Kotal, Jade, Erron and sub-zero saw you change.

Your eyes were white, shadows started to come out of the floor and walls "THESE ARE MY FATHERS POWERS AND IM NOT GETTING RID OF THEM!" You yelled as you teleport behind sub-zero and took him down like it's nothing.

That's when Erron bud in "Easy girly!".

You used your ice powers and slammed him against the wall, Kotal stood up fast as he walked up to you "Enough!!".

You turned to him only for Sub-zero to freeze your legs so you couldn't move.

~time skip~

You slowly woke up while patting the bed for your husband which he wasn't there, you sat up fast and looked around "Erron!?".

"Right here baby doll".

You turned to see him walking out of the bathroom, you began biting your lip till you shook your head "w-what happened?" You asked.

"Sub-zero is talking to Raiden about your powers...." he said as he sat on the edge of the bed, you looked down at your hands

"It's the shadow powers isn't it?" You said softly.

"You know your shadow powers being stronger?".

"Yes... I kinda knew long ago...." you looked at him "I don't want them gone...".

"I know baby" he wrapped his arms around you which you started to cry.

After a while you and Erron both walked outside to see your parents, Sub-zero and Raiden.

"Lord Raiden?" You walked up to him.

"Princess, I wanted to talk to you about something" he said.

Your eyes shifted to your parents "a-about?".

"About your powers.... I talked to the elder gods".

"No!" You looked at him.

"But Princess, if they don't take one of your powers away, your gonna destroy yourself or Earthrealm".

"I don't care, these powers of the only thing I have left of my father" you said "I'm keeping them even if it kills me".

No one said anything as you walked past them.

You were sitting in the frost, you needed peace and quiet as you began to control your shadow powers.

"I see your powers are getting stronger...".

You took a deep breath "yea... the elder gods want to take one of them away..." you turned to Cetrion.

"You know, my mother is wondering if yo wanna join us?" She said softly.

Ha!, join you and a titan!" You laughed as you leaned against a tree.

"You'll be beside your father, like you always wanted".

"The answer is no" you looked at her "yes I want my father back but I'm not screwing up timelines! Or getting into trouble" You got off the tree and began walking away "tell kornika I'm done seeing her...".