Chapter sixteen

You were standing in by the window; playing with your crystal necklace while watching Erron talk to your mother.

You closed your eyes while your head twitched "join us...". You head which made you turn around fast to see no one, your eyes scared the room as you backed up, you soon jumped by someone knocking.

"My daughter!?".

You took a deep breath before walking to the door and opened it to see your father "father!".

"You ok?" He asked.

"Yea!" You smiled "w-what are you doing here?" You asked.

"I'm here to take you to the coliseum..." he said "are yo unsure you're ok?".

"Yea" you shook your head a bit "give me a few and I'll be out". Kotal nodded as you closed the door and leaned against it.

~time skip~

You were sitting on Errons lap while whispering things in his ear which Kotal rolled his eyes.

"Kotal.." Jade softly touched his hand.

"I know my dear" he looked at her before turning his attention to the fight.

That's when something was off a bit, you stopped whispering and looked down at the arena "father what's going on?" You asked.

"I don't know...." Kotal stood up.

You got off of Errons lap and stood next to Kotal, next thing you knew a couple portals came and people/ Creatures you never saw, only stories from Erron.

That's when you saw a younger version of Erron, You felt Erron grabbed your hand which you squeezed "what is going on?!" You asked.

That's when you saw him, the old ruler of outworld... shao Kahn

Your heart dropped "no..." you said softly, you let go of Errons hand, you picked up your dress and walked off somewhere which Erron followed.

"Where are you going baby?" He asked as he watched you take off your heels to walk faster.

"Kornika has something to do with this, timelines are cladding" you said.

Erron grabs your hand "your seeing kornika?".

You looked at Erron "yes I been seeing her, I also been talking about her about things....".

"What things?" He looked at you.

"The next Elder god...." you looked at him "Raiden chose his... kornika chose me..." you looked at him "she wants me to stand next to her... as a daughter".

"Why did she choose you?" He asked.

You looked at him, not saying a word for a bit "my powers.... she knows what I can do... in a universe I destroyed everything in outworld, I became the next titan, the next ruler.... I took over everything and every world" you slowly began to tear up. "I...I saw myself killing you, my parents, friends".

you and Erron soon came to a stop once your saw the younger Erron.

"Well well well" he looked at you.

"Black" you said.

"baby doll, the way you say my name" he put his hands on his belt as he looked at you.

You backed up into your Erron "never call me that!!, your not my Erron!".

"Sugar, I'll probably be better than that Erron" he smirked behind his mask.

You were about to say something till your Erron walked past you.

"Erron?" You looked at him.

"Go find Kornika and defeat her, that's the only way to set time back to what it was" he looked at you.

"Erron!" You gave him a worry look "h-how will you know?".

Erron out his forehead on yours "cause I know".

You closed your eyes before pulling off of him and began running "KORNIKA!" You yelled while running through the coliseum, dodging people's weapons/powers. "KORNIKA!" you stopped and saw a portal that lad to her keep, you turned behind you to see everyone you grow up with getting slaughtered.

You closed your eyes and ran into the portal to stop this.