Chapter ten

You were laying next to Erron as he softly touched your body.

You looked up at him "Erron!?".

"Yes Baby doll?" He said as he looked at you.

"I love you!".

He smiled softly as he wrapped both of his arms around you tightly "what do you want?".

"You know me so well don't you?" You said which he nodded "would you still love me if I only had one power?".

"Yea, I met you when you had nothing, I fell for you when you had nothing and I'll still love you if you have nothing" he said.

You smiled as you got on top of him "would you still love me if I became changed?".

"Yes.... why are you asking?" He asked.

"Oh it's nothing!" you smiled as you leaned down to kiss him.

Erron bit down on your lip which made you moan, he then pins you down on the bed "that ain't nothing sugar".

You blushed as you watched Erron slowly go between your legs "I ... I..".

"You what baby doll?" He said as he softly began kissing your thighs "god your thighs are amazing" he said.

"E-Erron!!".

Erron smirked as he kept kissing your thighs.

"Ok ok ok!" You said which he stopped, you took a deep breath "reason why I asked it's cause I ...I met a titan..".

"A titan?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yes...it's kinda hard to explain".

"Kornika?" He said.

"Yeees..... how did you know?" You looked at him as he sat up "Erron?".

"I don't want you to see her!" He said in a protective/ possessive tone.

"I-I stopped seeing her, I promise I won't ever see her".

he looked at you "good".

You watched as Erron got off the bed and walked into the bathroom, the tone of his voice changed so much when you mentioned Kornika.

You began biting your lip as you got off the bed and put on clothes before walking to see kornika even though you said you were done with her.