Chapter seventeen

You soon pushed the doors opened to Kornika's keep "KORNIKA!" Yo I yelled which made her, her daughter, Raiden and Liu Kang look at you, "what the hell is going on!?" You looked at her.

"There she is" Kornika smiled.

Liu king looked at you "this is who I have to defeat?"

You tilted your head to the side a bit till you realize "no Liu kang!, I don't wanna fight you!".

"Sure you don't" he said as he got in his fighting stand.

You looked at kornika who just smiled, you took a deep breath before getting into your stand.

Kornika watched as you used your ice powers which she didn't like, she watched as you fell down to the ground.

Liu kang looked at you as your head was twitching.

"Get... out .... of my.... HEAD!" You looked up at Liu kang fast, he stepped back once he saw your eyes, Pure white, your arm changing.

He watched as you stood tall, kornika watched him how fast you were to take Liu kang down, as you were about to kill him, you stopped and dropped your sword.

Everyone watched you touch your shoulder, you didn't feel the scar anymore, you soon fell to your knees as Errons crystal broke and disappeared.

Liu slowly crawled to you "princess?". He said softly.

"Erron....".