Chapter Eighteen

(Ok I couldn't decide which ending I wanted to write 😂😂 so here's both of them)

Kornika smirked at you "should've known" she said.

"What?" You slowly turned to her "where's Erron!?".

"Your timeline doesn't exist anymore" she looked at you. You turned around to see Liu kang slowly disappearing.

"Where's Erron!?" You asked again.

"You never met him, the things you both did never happened!" She stood tall to you.

You clenched your teeth before throwing ice spikes at her which she destroyed.

"You can defeat me, no one can!" She said as she used her powers to throw you into a different part of her keep.

You rolled over your shoulder, you closed your eyes and screamed in pain which kornika watched you changed, the dark armour, your arm, your teeth, the shadow behind you mimicking your moves.

She stood her ground as she watched you stood up tall "there's your true form".

You growled at her "you knew, no matter what timeline!".

She laughed a bit "yes, that you'll destroy your own world, your family, your lover".

"Princess!" Raiden looked at you which you used your ice powers to push him away from you.

"Do you realize you could've had it all but you threw it away just for some Cowboy" she looked at you "your stronger and more powerful than anyone and yet you wanted to settle down, have kids with him even tho he's immortal".

"I .... DONT ..... WANNA BE POWERFUL" you said as you ran towards her before going into a portal, kornika took a step back.

That's when you popped out, stabbing her from behind with your shadow blades. Kornika grabs your and threw you off of her which you charged back at her again.

You were hitting her faster, harder till you kicked her through a rock.

After what seems likes hours, kornika was struggling to stand up, even with the powers of her daughter, she still couldn't defeat you, she watched as you walked over to her while holding your twin blades.

"You ruined everything, I was fine, I had a good life till you came and FUCKED EVERYTHING UP" you held your ice blade up to her throat.

"You can't control the hourglass" she said.

"The hourglass means shit to me, all I want is everything to go back to normal" you looked at her "Erron by my side, my friends and family.... I want them back".

"You can't have them back without making a new tim-" she was cut off but you ending her.

You watched as her turned to sand and blown away, you softly closed your eyes while taking a deep breath.

"What are you gonna do now?".

You slowly turned to see Liu kang ... but he wasn't your Liu kang that you know.

"Someone gotta take care of the hourglass" you said softly as you began to slowly change back to your normal self.

"Why not you?" He asked.

"The hourglass isn't my problem" You looked at him "I just wanna go home and be with Erron....".

"But your timeline is gone... your the new Titan...".

"I don't wanna be the new Titan, I don't want anything, I just wanna go home to Erron that's all I ask for" you began to tear up. "Erron was my world, he saved me from everything!... I want him back" you fell to your knees.