Chapter thirteen

You woke up to see Erron sleeping quietly, his handsome looking face which is rare for you to see.

"So handsome" you said softly as you touched his face which woke him up.

He groaned as he looked at you "baby" he said in his tired voice which you like.

"Morning" you smiled "I'm gonna head out today" you said while getting up.

"To where?" He asked.

"I'm gonna see sub-zero" you lied, you actually wanna talk to kornika about something.

"Alright, I'll be here" he said.

You smiled as you got ready and walked off. after a bit you pushed the doors open to see kornika talking to her daughter "kornika?!".

"Yes?" She turned to you.

"....." you began biting your lip "w-what would happen if I became an elder god?".

"You'll be like Raiden... you choose the next elder god".

"Wait!... what happens to Raiden?" You asked.

"He becomes mortal".

You looked at her without saying a word.

"You should be an elder god, your more powerful than him" she said as he walked up to you "the first female Elder god".

Cetrion stood back as she knows what her mother is doing.

"There's a place right beside me.... you can be my daughter instead of Kotal who didn't care for you or your husband".

That's when you began remembering back when he forced you into marrying someone else, the strict rules.

"Jade didn't even want you" Kornika began waking around you "I can show you" she said as she back up to her hourglass.

Your body moved on it own as you walked up to it, kornika touched the glass and showed Jade following her husband.

"Kotal this child shouldn't be here!".

"Jade she's a family friend daughter who died" Kotal looked at his wife.

"Kotal she's not a princess, she's just a normal baby!" Jade looked at him.

Your heart dropped. Kornika looked at you to see frost forming at your feet.

You closed your eyes while shaking your head "no, Jade loves me" you turned to her "Jade loves me!".

"She's doesn't, she's only acting like she does" kornika looked at you "I'll love you like your my daughter" she smiled as she opened her arms.

You didn't know what to say to her but softly wrapped your arms around her, cetrion looked at her mother who put her finger to her lips.