Chapter One

Kotal breaths softly as he walked to his throne, technically he's been waiting for you to come home from your mission which was a year long.

You soon burst through the door with your husband Erron while arguing about something stupid again.

Kotal sat up straight, he let you return like 4 years ago which you said to him if you and Erron worked for him which he agreed.

"Babe!".

"I don't wanna hear it Erron!" You raised your voice.

"What's wrong now?" Kotal asked.

"Nothing emperor" Erron said.

"Scarlet" you crossed your arms "fucking blood sucking bitch!".

"Baby" Erron walked you to you, only for you to push him away.

"Don't touch me!" You turned to him.

"What's going on with scarlet?" Kotal raised an eyebrow.

"Noth-".

Erron was cut off by you.

"Scarlet thought it was a good idea to throw herself at Erron who DIDN'T PUSH HER OFF!" You yelled at Erron while your hands started to freeze.

"What's with the yelling?" Jade walked into the throne room.

You turned to Jade "mom" you walked up to her and hugged her tightly.

"What's wrong my girl?".

"Erron....." Kotal said as he walked up to his wife.

Jade looked at Erron before letting her daughter go "women around you again?" She asked which he nodded.

After sometime, you and Erron were in your guy's room, you still weren't talking to him which he hates.

"Babe, please talk to me!" He said as he looked at you.

You were putting your earrings in while looking outside, Erron quietly walked up behind you.

"babe.." he said in his low voice which gets you.

You closed your eyes as you felt his hand on your bare back "Erron no!". You soon felt his lips on your shoulder.

"You know your my one and only" he said against your skin.

You tilted your head to the side, he moved to your neck and began softly kissing and biting.

That's when you felt Erron roughly bent you over.

"E-Erron".

Erron's hands were on your hips "you kept me waiting all day" he said.

"I-I'm sorry".

That's when he smacked your ass hard "sorry isn't gonna help Princess".

You were biting your lip hard till someone knocked on the door, Erron took a deep disappointment breath.

"I'll get it" you said while blushing deeply, you got out of his arms and walked over to the door which you opened to see your father.

"You ready to come down and see everyone?" He asked.

You smiled "yes, just gotta put on my heels and I'll be down with Erron".

"Alright my daughter" he said before leaving.

You closed the door and turned around to see Erron changing into something clean, you couldn't help but bite your lip.

Erron turned around to see you, he smirked and walked up to you.

You softly touched his chest "when was the last time I saw your body?" You asked.

"A few months ago".

You looked up at him "maybe after this, we continue where we left off" you smirked.

He smirked as he planted a kiss on your red lips.

"I call top" you said as you turned around.

Erron put his shirt on while following you out" Your never top baby doll".

Erron was standing beside you as you, Kotal and Jade were all sitting at your thrones, technically Kotal threw a party for you.

It's sucks cause you still have to listen to his rules.

That's when you notice something different about one person, you stood up.

"What is it babe?" Erron walked up to you.

"Something is wrong....".

"What do you mean?" Erron looked at you.

You grabbed your dress and quickly walked down to the floor and over to the person.

The person used his powers to push you back, Erron quickly used his body to shield you which caught everyone's attention.

You and Erron looked to see a man standing tall, his powers were sand.

"Who are you ?" Kotal asked as he stood up from his throne.

"My name is Geras".

"Why are you here?" You broke out of errons arms.

"To set time to what it was before all this!" He said.

"There is no such as rewinding time" you said.

That's when Geras looked at you.

That's when Erron pulled out one of his guns "Enough talking sand man!" He said as he shot him.

Everyone watched as Geras fell, after a few seconds everyone watched as he got back up on his feet.

"What the fuck!!" You stepped back, you watched as everything started to shake, enemies coming out of nowhere.

"No no no no!" You fell to your knees while holding your head "MAKE IT STOP!!" You yelled.

You soon opened your eyes once everything was quiet, you slowly looked up to see everyone frozen, it's wasn't your powers this time.

You stood you and looked around "what?...".

You walked around the ball room; wondering what's going on.

"(Y/n)".

You heard your name which you turned around to see this lady which you never saw before "who are you?" You asked.

"My name is Cetrion, my Mother wants to talk to you".

You turned to see everyone "about what?" You question.

"Follow me" she said as she went through a portal.

You turned to see the portal, you took a deep breath before walking through it, you couldn't believe were you are.

You looked up to see a lady floating and doing something with an hourglass.

"Mother".

That's when the lady stopped what she was doing and turned around to see you "(y/n)!".

"Yea and you?".

"My name is Kronika, keeper of Time".