Devil's creation

Chapter XIV

*~Mature scenes ahead~*

Two Feet:Lost the Game

"Apologise." I scowled as Remus pried open the window, settling on the window sill, cigarette in hand, he looked up painfully at the moon.

"How do you know that name?" He ignored me and I was seething.

"So you do know him? You must know Sirius Black." Remus almost flinched at the name, his eyes shutting tightly. To what extent did he know him? Were they friends, enemies? Something about Remus's countenance told me their relationship was one of affection.

"Stop it, stop all this Auror bullshit!" His hand collided with the stone frame of the window, knuckles splitting instantly.

"Maybe I could if you actually talked to me!" I threw my arms in frustration. Didn't he understand? This, all of this was for him, to protect him, to protect Harry.

"I don't need to tell you anything." His knuckles flexed.

"That's it Remus, you keep building those fucking walls up around you." I walked up to him, my face equal to his "And watch absolutely everyone walk away." I didn't mean it, I promise I didn't. A vile smirk played on his lips, discarding his cigarette, he stood up, looking down at me, he held his arm behind me.

"Close the door on your way out." Brushing past me, he stood in front of the fire. It danced on his face, illuminating the animal within, I took a deep breath, I wasn't going to give up on you Remus.

"I'm trying my hardest-"

"You are?" Remus's face turned slightly to me, leaning close his belittling of me was only angering me further, his lips grazed my cheek as he whispered: "because it's not nearly good enough." As he pulled away I pushed his chest roughly, he barely stumbled.

"You are so utterly consumed by the idea that people will hate you when they find out what you are, you seem to forget how unappealing you can be as a human." I spat with disgust.

"And you are nothing but a pathetic little girl." My anger took control as my hand struck against his cheek. His hand rubbed over his cheek as he looked at the floor, shaking his head, my eyes widened at the speed of his actions. Clamping his hands around my wrist, I was pressed against his bedpost. "Did you really think that was a clever idea? To hit a werewolf?"

"What do you want from me, Remus?" I asked helplessly, maybe my best wasn't enough.

"I want you to leave me alone. I want you to stop making me break every vow I made, I can't be around good people, I do nothing but break them. But you, you keep drawing me further and further in. What do I want? I want the one thing I can't have." You can have me, I want you to have me. Standing on my tiptoes, I kissed him, pulling his bottom lip between my teeth, I pulled him to me, his hips pushed into mine and the biting grip of his hands relaxed, but still restricted me. Until they were on my hips, lifting me I wrapped my legs around his waist as he laid me down on the bed, still hovering over me, I closed my eyes as his mouth trailed kisses on my neck, his tongue trailing down to my collar bone. We stopped only for a moment to remove my shirt, before his lips found sanctuary on my breasts, my back arched in eagerness.

I watched as he trailed kisses down my stomach, my chest heaving as he finally reached my thighs, fuck he looked angelic buried between them. I gulped as his fingers hooked over my trousers, pulling them down with my damp underwear, he smiled at the sight, pressing his thumb against me a growl erupted in his throat, I bit my lip trying not to be too loud.

"I want to hear every pretty little sound that comes from that mouth sweetheart." I released my lip as his thumb began to move in slow, tormenting circles. I pulled his lips to mine as he continued.

"I want you, to fuck me." I spoke breathlessly against his lips. Remus's movement faltered and his eyes glazed with reluctancy. "Please." I whimpered his fingers near my entrance.

"It's dangerous for you-"

"Remus I trust you. Isn't that enough?"

"I can't control myself."

"Good." Scanning my face he could tell I was completely serious, I wanted him to lose himself in me. Retreating his fingers, they unbuckled his belt, heat flushing my body, as he tossed his clothes to the side, my fingers grazed over his scarred chest, I leaned up and placed kisses on them as he wrapped my hair around his fist. Pulling my head up to look at him, his lips crashed down to mine, forcing me back on the bed, our fingers interlocked above my head.

"If I hurt you-"

"You won't." I smiled, kissing him as he slowly pushed into me, he buried his head in the crook of my neck, I squeezed his hand as he kissed me praisingly.

"Good girl." His hips met mine and I moaned loudly as he began to move, hesitant at first, my sighs of pleasure spurred him on until his speed was relentless. I wrapped my legs around his waist as the room filled with moans and skin on skin. My fingers lost themself in his hair as Remus muttered obscenities in my ear as he almost completely pulled out of me before sliding back in again. His hand gripping mine painfully.

I moaned into his ear, as my hips bucked into him, overwhelming our senses, he bit down onto my shoulder, it wasn't gentle, I felt the piercing of his teeth and the cool blood rising to the surface, trickling down my collarbone. Remus's tongue lapped it up hungrily, as my nails raked down his back.

"Guinevere," Remus spoke my name breathlessly sending complete euphoria across my entire body, my legs squeezed his waist as I felt the coil tightening in my lower stomach, my walls clenched as Remus's thrusts grew heavy and sloppy as he hit my g-spot I threw my head back, my vision clouding, his hand snaked around my throat, squeezing harshly my breath restricted as he came inside me, filling me with him. Panting, his head rested on my chest, still inside me, he drew circles on my arm as my sight refocused. I smiled and bit my lip as I chuckled lightly.

"Didn't realise me fucking you senseless was amusing."

"It felt more like baby-making if you ask me." I grinned.

"I wouldn't burden you with something like me."

"It would be a blessing." As he looked up at me with those eyes, my blood glistening on his lips, I knew, I was in love with the Devil's creation.