All is fair

Chapter XXXIX

*~Mature scenes ahead~*

The Cure: Close to me

"I don't want to play anymore."

"Because you're losing?" Remus looked up at me with hooded eyes from his place on the floor before me.

"No." I stubbornly reply, ordering my chess piece forward. The summer evenings were the best now, we often spent our evenings lying in the field behind the cottage. Remus looked so youthful with the golden glow across his face, so beautiful. I reached out my hand, brushing his hair from his eyes. "You need a hair cut."

"Don't change the subject." Chewing his bottom lip I smiled innocently. We spoke a lot more now, about everything. Even when Remus was young, the years after the war and the things he did. There were tears and heartbreak, plenty of it in fact. He called himself a monster and I called him brave. Slowly he'll soon see himself as I do, he'll never think himself strong or human, but who would want to be human when you can be so much more.

I never believed in 'the one'. Even with Aiden, we had identical souls but Remus? He's the other half of my own. He doesn't just give me butterflies, he gives me fulfilment. Running my hand through the grass, I smile as flowers blossom at my touch, but I also frown as I cause them to wilt.

"What are you thinking about?" Leaning over the board, his fingers brush back my hair, his hands warm I sink into them like a soft pillow. I shrug simply and he lightly squeezed my cheek.

"I'm thinking you're a cheater." Noticing the way he furtively moved his chess piece I wrap my fingers around his wrist tugging his hand towards me.

His whole body leans into me, his knee slipping between my legs, looking between us he notices the intimate position. We share a simple glance before the chess pieces are scattered across the floor and his knee is pressed against me.

"Do you want to?" Remus whispers in my ear. We haven't had sex since- "hey." Noticing the way my eyes zone out, Remus nudges his nose under my ear, kissing softly. "We don't have to my love, I just want to make you happy."

"You always make me happy." My hips roll against his knee, fisting his shirt as he senses my need, my want for him. Pushing his knee against my clothed groin, the friction is sensational, gasping in bliss as his soft hair tickles my neck. Remus's stubble lightly scratching my chin I laugh airily as he mumbled an apology before pressing his lips against mine, his knee pressurised against me, I feel myself soaking his trousers, pulling away I whine, reaching my hand between my own legs, Remus frowns in disapproval, pinning my hands to the side of my head before kissing down my torso.

Lifting my dress around my hips, I sigh at the plumpness of his lips along my hips, skin becoming swollen with his touch. And then he's right there

My backs arching and his tongue is guiding up and down and I'm buzzing, electric and raw begging for more. Remus looks up at me between my thighs and the sight is heavenly, my legs squeeze around his head, freeing my hands he wraps them around my thighs. Grabbing them in a vice-like grip as he inhaled deeply, running my fingers through his hair, my nails massaging his scalp as I mutter obscenities.

From my peripheral, the grass becomes greener, the flowers are vibrant, the Earth flourishes as he buries his tongue inside me.

His skills are endless-

"There. There oh god. Please." I squirm breath snatched from my lungs, the moan caught in my throat, my eyes scrunching shut as grazes the nerves, nibbling lightly I don't recognise I'm screaming until my legs shake violently and Remus smiles up at me. My chest heaves and the grip on his hair loosens, my fingers swiftly massage his scalp. Smiling down at him, Remus licks his lips, crawling back up my body, knees on either side of me, his fingers tug off his shirt, my hands running across his shoulders.