Chapter 3

༺°☆◦ •○●✿●○• ◦☆°༻

"That's all for today. Class dismissed." Mr Kim waved us off as we all dispersed, the silent atmosphere breaking as everyone began talking to their friends while leaving the campus.

Standing up, I sighed in contentment as I stretched a little. Sitting for a couple of hours continuously can be pretty tiring.

"Alright, guys! I got to go to the cafe. Bye!" Jungkook waved quickly before running out of the building to the familiar cafe.

His part-time job was being a cashier at the Dream Mocha Cafe. And you have no idea how many customers he attracts thanks to his visuals and charm.

"We should go too," Taehyung said, getting up from his seat before pulling me away from our class.

"Where are we going?" I asked for no reason since I already knew where we were going.

"The janitor's closet," Taehyung said sarcastically, making me wiggle my eyebrows at him.

"I had no idea you were into that stuff. Especially with me." I smirked.

"What can I say? My standards have fallen drastically." He said, making me huff.

"I reject you then," I said.

"I reject rejection." Taehyung shrugged, making me chuckle. I pushed open the library with the utmost care, making sure there was no noise. I hate it when it's so silent and then I do something stupid so everyone turns to look at me.

The embarrassment is real.

"Shh." The librarian shushed, even though we didn't even say a word after entering.

Blinking, we decided to ignore that and wore our ID's before getting to work.

"Try to maintain the silent atmosphere from next time." Ms Oh told us while smiling before leaving.

"But we didn't even make any noise- never mind." Tae waved it off before going to get the new books that came in this week.

I took my usual place near the desk, making sure I have everything. Sighing, I prepared for the usual boring day near the checkout point.

Boy, was I proven wrong.

Because the next moment, we heard a screech from one of the professors.

After making eye contact with Tae who was across the desk near a bookshelf, we both rushed together to see an amusing yet scarring sight.

We have one of our most strict professors on the ground, covering her eyes as if she would go blind if she opened them. She kept screeching every 5 seconds.

The poor two students who hoped to make out in the wrong place at the wrong time were also scarred at being caught by her put of all people. Rushing out together before they could get in more trouble, they left us alone with a screeching mess.

Everyone turned to look in our direction as I tried to calm the professor down.

"Ma'am please calm do-"

"AHHHHH!" She took a deep breath. "AHHHHH!" Another deep breath. "MY EYES!"

"Your eyes will be fine dammit- ma'am. They're gone." I said, thankful that she didn't catch my small slip up.

"No no! You don't get it. MY EYES!"

"Oh my God. Maam, with all due respect, you have 3 kids. I'm sure you've done more scarring things than you've seen right now. Technically it isn't against the rules and people at this age are stupid and tend to make mistakes. It happens. We just have to move on-" While Taehyung was passionately ranting, I picked up the book which was thrown onto the ground.