Chapter 23

༺°☆◦ •○●✿●○• ◦☆°༻

"So you're telling me that all you both did was walk around, talk, and come back?" Jimin asked.

"Yes." I nodded.

"Nothing special?" Jungkook asked me.

"What do you mean 'special'?" My eyebrows furrowed.

"You know- like a proper date. Like sitting and I don't know, what do people do on dates anyway?" Yoongi wondered.

"I think they talk?" Jimin said uncertainly.

"I'm just going to Google that real quick," Yoona muttered to herself as Y/N facepalmed.

"Calm down you all. Every couple or soon-to-be couples have their way with things." She explained.

"I got it yall," Yoona said excitedly, making Jimin, Jungkook and Yoongi turn to her excitedly.

"Guys are you even listening-" Y/N was cut off by Yoona reading out the definition.

"A date is a meeting of two-person where at least one has a "romantic interest" in the other. "Romantic interest" can either mean having romantic feeling towards another, the feeling can either be described as love, crush, or simply wanting to find out if there is a possibility for a romantic relationship." She read out before frowning.

"Why did I read out this when it has nothing to say about what they do on a date?"

"Because you're dumb." Yoongi flicked her forehead before turning to me. "Anyway. That doesn't matter. Did you have fun?"

"Yes, I did." I nodded happily with a bright smile.

"Hey, guys I've got to go," Jungkook said, staring at his phone. "It's the owner of the cafe and she wanted to talk about the missing cookies?" He gulped. "I'm going to die."

I sympathetically patted his shoulder. "I'll plan your funeral. Just tell me what flowers you want."

"Thanks." He croaked out. "Tiger lily, please."

"Like the fictional character?" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows.

"No, like the flower."

"There's a flower called Tiger Lily?!" Y/N blinked in confusion. "I had no idea. Do they have a flower called Peter Pan too?"

I facepalmed.

"It's my Birth month flower." He explained.

"What does the flower mean anyway?" Yoona asked curiously.

"It means 'Please love me'. I think." I said before taking out my phone. "Google, please help me."

"Yeah, it means 'Please love me'," Yoongi confirmed before putting his phone back.

"Welp. Gotta run." He waved and smiled at me before dashing away.

"I swear, his boss gets so possessive with her cookies." I shook my head and shuddered as I remembered how we had to pay her back by working.