Chapter 17

༺°☆◦ •○●✿●○• ◦☆°༻

I ran towards the old classroom which was closed down.

Y/N messaged me, saying that she needed to talk.

ALONE.

Feeling a sense of dread, I rushed as fast as I could to meet her.

"Yes," I muttered as the class was finally visible.

"I'm here!" I pushed the door open rather harshly, causing a loud bang.

"..."

I found Jungkook and Taehyung staring at me, confusion clear on their faces.

There was a moment of silence before we all looked away.

I never thought the day would come when we can barely look at each other, yet here we are.

"I'm just gonna leave real quick," I said awkwardly as Jungkook slowly walked towards me.

"Mira-" Jungkook tried holding my wrist, but I moved away to put some distance between us. Taehyung was quietly observing us from the corner, watching the drama unfold.

"I'm not going to ignore you forever, Jungkook. I just need a little time to process what the fuck just happened before I can face you." I said, not looking at him as I tried yanking the door open.

The door didn't budge, making me slightly panic.

Deep breaths, Mira. You're just weak as hell. Try again.

I tried opening it yet again, but I couldn't.

"Could you open the door?" I asked, slightly embarrassed but determined to leave and binge eat while ranting to Yoona.

"Y-yeah. Just a sec." Jungkook walked over, making me quickly move out of his way. He tried to pull it open, but he couldn't.

"What the hell...?" He tried again, but it wouldn't budge.

Alright.

Time to panic.

"I'm going to die," I said blankly, sitting on the floor.

"No, you're not," Jungkook grunted out while trying to open the door.

"I don't even know what an opera cake is yet." I looked up at the ceiling. "How does it look? I don't know. Will I ever know? No."

"Move out of the way," Taehyung said and tried opening it.

It didn't budge.

"Someone locked us in," Jungkook said.

"No shit sherlock." Tae snapped.

Ping.

All our phones got a notification at the same time, making me panic even more.

"A serial killer locked us in and wants to play a game till all of us kill each other," I said, my imagination taking wild runs.

"I highly doubt that," Tae said while checking his phone. "Unless the killers are Jimin and Yoongi, of course."

"That could be a major plot twist so that means it's possible-"

"They locked us in so that we can figure this shit out. They're currently eavesdropping on us." Jungkook read the chats, making me calm down.

A moment of silence.

And then:

"LET ME OUT YOU LITTLE SHITS!" I screamed while banging on the door loudly. "I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO PUNCH PEOPLE, BUT I CAN STILL STAB THEM!"