Chapter 24

༺°☆◦ •○●✿●○• ◦☆°༻

༺°☆◦ •○●✿●○• ◦☆°༻

Jungkook's POV: (when the first date was about to happen for Mira and Tae)

-

Today was not my day.

I have been feeling off since today morning, so I haven't been able to help Mira much with her nerves during her first proper date.

Not that I could help much. All my dates revolved around people who I didn't like romantically.

"Alright," Mira spoke up, making me look at her. She seemed to have put some effort into how she dressed, enhancing her beauty a little more.

"I'm leaving. Don't burn the house down. Don't kill each other. Be nice to each other. Alright?"

"Okay." We all chimed, making her nod in satisfaction. "And Yoongi?" She said suddenly.

"Hm?"

"You're responsible for my Naruto plushie. That's my baby. If anything happens to it, I'm killing you."

I snorted quietly. Her love for that anime and the OUAT series is concerning.

"You have a Naruto plushie?" His eyes shined.

"It's right behind you." Yoona pointed out.

"I knew you were going to find it one way or the other so might as well tell you now. Take care of it." She said before leaving and closing the door behind her.

"Damn." Yoona wiped a fake tear away. "My child is all grown up. Going on a date with a guy."

My heart hurt as I thought about it.

My best friend was going on a date.

"Well now, what do we do?" Jimin asked, making us all think.

"I know." Yoongi's eyes shined yet again.

Something tells me that chaos was about to ensue.

~2 hours later~

"HOW DARE YOU?!" I shouted, furious.

Y/N and I were having a heated argument and things weren't going in the right direction.

"I knew this would be good." Yoongi snickered from the couch which I ignored.

"YOU'RE A GOLD DIGGER!"