Chapter 15

༺°☆◦ •○●✿●○• ◦☆°༻

(A/N: This is the book where Mira writes all her observations for 31 days to see if she loves Taehyung. Normal chapters will resume after this one.)

Day 1:

It was hard, not to get caught by Taehyung as I stared and tried to decipher how I was truly feeling about him.

In the end, I decided to fuck it and just stare, even if I get caught.

Not like I had any shame left.

Today, he gave me my favourite chocolate milk. He seemed to have noticed that I was slightly disturbed these days, so he tried to lighten the mood.

He truly seemed clueless that he was the reason, but I appreciate his efforts.

Just looking at his smile seemed to have worked pretty good, though. It sure did cheer me up.

So, after today's observations, I'm not sure if I'm in love with him.

-Mira

༼ つ ◕‿◕ ༽つ

Day 8:

The stupid class president turned out to have a crush on Taehyung.

I'm not surprised.

He felt awkward, but he rejected him as kindly as possible, resulting in a few boo's from the crowd.

The guy had the AUDACITY to CONFESS IN THE CAFETERIA IN FRONT OF SO MANY PEOPLE THINKING TAE WILL HAVE TO ACCEPT DUE TO PEER PRESSURE!

Without thinking, I stood up on my chair and preached about how the 'annoying the person you like' trend should've died in 2012 in fanfictions, which also made Y/N and Jungkook join me.

We all stood at the table, shouting absolute nonsense about fanfiction to get the attention away from the confession and onto us.

Taehyung sunk into his chair while covering his face with his hands, hoping to disappear.

Soon after, almost everyone in the cafeteria declared war against cliché fanfiction trends that are toxic, which made them forget about the whole confession.

The class president's plan went to dust.

As it should've.

After the whole ordeal, Taehyung thanked me in the library with his cute boxy smile, making me happy for the rest of the day.

I seriously don't see how I could be in love.

-Mira

༼ つ ◕‿◕ ༽つ

Day 12:

Today was one of the days where I felt down for no reason, making it hard to talk to others and smile.

I could barely drag myself to Uni, much less make conversation. I was very tired.

At the end of the day, just after our part-time job ended, Tae gave me a big, warm hug.