Chapter 25

༺°☆◦ •○●✿●○• ◦☆°༻

"Alright. Is it just me or do you all see it too?" Jimin said, breaking the silence.

"Eh?" We all questioned.

Jungkook was at his part-time job since he said he'll be a little late today, and Y/N regretfully told us that she can't make it today.

"There is something different between Jungkook and Y/N. I can feel it in the air. And Y/N hasn't been hanging out with us for a month." He continued.

"What do you feel?" Jungkook asked, making Jimin jump a little in surprise.

"I don't know. You tell us." Yoongi retorted.

"There's nothing wrong with us."

"We never said something is wrong with you both. Just with Y/N." Yoona pointed out.

"Yeah, Kook. We won't push you but if you want to talk we're here." Tae said.

"What he said." Jimin nodded.

They all then turned to me, expecting something.

"Oh- uh. Stan BTS?" I said, not knowing what to say.

They all facepalmed.

"Guys. I just realised some...interesting stuff about myself." Jungkook said mysteriously.

"Is it some weird kink?" My eyes shined. "Don't worry, we don't judge here."

"Mira." He interrupted me with an exasperated look. "For the last time. I don't have any kinks-"

"Liar." I coughed.

"Anyway," He continued, unfazed. "I realised that I like our friendship more than a possible relationship so I told Y/N that and we decided to just stay friends."

"Oh."

A moment of silence.

"Cool." Then we all went back to what we were doing.

"As I was saying- the 'Jimin, you got no jams' joke needs to die," Jimin said passionately, making me nod.

"It is getting really old. When Mr Kim said that in-between class, it was cool and all but now it's just old." I added my point, making everyone agree.

"Wait- you all are not surprised?" Jungkook asked, making us turn to him.

"About what?"

"Me not having a crush on Y/N anymore."

"Not really. Though I'm slightly worried about Y/N, I'm trying to stay calm right now so that I can talk to her later." I said.

"Also we haven't seen you stutter around her for quite a few months and you seem more chill with her. So we all saw it coming." Yoona spoke on our behalf before checking her phone. Her eyes widened as she gulped.

"Shit. 15 missed calls. My girlfriend is so gonna kill me. Gotta blast guys." She said before running away.

"Good luck!" We all shouted.