Chapter 19

༺°☆◦ •○●✿●○• ◦☆°༻

"Well...at least you all didn't die," Jimin said, trying (and failing) to defend himself.

"Bitch."

Taehyung, Jungkook and I glared at him, making him scoot backwards.

"I'll shut up." He said, making us all nod.

"You left us in the classroom," I said, my voice flat as I looked at the three idiots.

"We were going to come back!" Y/N tried to help.

"For 3 hours."

"...we kinda forgot you existed," Yoongi admitted, making us turn to glare at him.

He might keep a blank face with others, but his emotions are pretty clear with us.

And after looking at Jungkook's biceps that he casually flexed...

I'd say Yoongi was feeling afraid.

"It's not like something bad happened at least." Jimin tried again, making me and Taehyung turn to glare at him again.

"Did you perhaps forget that we have a part-time job with a strict supervisor who just lectured us for an hour and made us do overtime with no extra pay?" I raised my brow, making him put his hands up in surrender.

"That's what I thought."

"What do you want us to do?" They asked finally, making us turn to each other.

"Group discussion?" Taehyung asked.

"Group discussion," I called as we three huddled together.

"What do you think we should ask for?" I started.

"Honestly, I don't know. Let them suffer is all I ask for."

"Me too me too."

"Me thr- except Y/N."

"Jungkook."

"... lets at least go easy on her?"

"You feel free to go easy. Even though she's my queen, I'm not sparing her."

"Oh c'mon. She didn't do anything too bad."

I scoffed and prepared to present a whole list of things she's done. Noticing my facial expression, he quickly continued.

"Besides, in the end, their plan worked and we sorted it out. I highly doubt that would've happened otherwise."

"..."

"..."

"Alright who am I kidding? That would happen otherwise too. We can't stay away from each other for long. But they did try. It's the effort that counts, even if the effort could've been made in a better way."

"Hmm." Taehyung hummed, not sure.

"Let's go a little easy on them."