Chapter 13

༺°☆◦ •○●✿●○• ◦☆°༻

(A/n: Last part of Taehyung's POV)

A few weeks before meeting Jungkook's mom

"Let's go!" Jungkook said, throwing an arm around Mira's shoulder. She smiled before taking my hand to hold it.

I almost didn't notice the change, but it just suddenly hit me.

She wasn't feeling shy that Jungkook was close.

I looked at her, trying to decipher what she was feeling.

"Something on my face?" Mira asked, looking at me in confusion.

"Yeah. It's called ugliness." Jungkook said, making Mira slap the back of his head.

"Brat." She muttered, rolling her eyes.

I blinked, making sure I was seeing his right.

Mira moved on.

It made me happy, since Jungkook never put any effort into trying to hide his crush on Y/N, and it was hurting Mira. She never spoke up for obvious reasons.

Now, she wouldn't get hurt.

I didn't ship Y/N and Jungkook. I never showed any dislike for her but I never put any special effort that other classmates put to bring them both together.

I didn't want to hurt Mira.

Now that she was starting to view him as a friend, it made me feel happy...and hopeless.

She managed to move on, yet I couldn't.

Why?

Did I fall so hard that I can't get up?

~The next day~

"Where are we going?" Mira asked lazily, already knowing where I was going.

"The janitor's closet," I said jokingly. She wiggled her eyebrows at me suggestively.

"I had no idea you were into that stuff. Especially with me." She said, making me mentally panic.

I was, but I couldn't let her know.

What the hell should I reply with?

"What can I say? My standards have fallen drastically." I said and immediately wished for the ground to swallow me up.

Why the hell would I say that to a girl I love?!

She huffed, making me fear that she was truly offended.

Did I just wreck my non-existent chances with her?

Looking at her face, I almost passed out in relief that she was playing along.