Chapter 26

༺°☆◦ •○●✿●○• ◦☆°༻

(A/N: THIS IS A Y/N POV CHAPTER

That's all please proceed :D)

"I seriously don't get why you're so nervous Tae," Yoongi said, eating the cookies from the cafe Jungkook works at. "Mira is a smitten lovesick puppy when it comes to you."

"He's right." I nodded, stealing a cookie from Yoongi when he wasn't looking.

"I know since I have eyes and I behave the same way but-" Taehyung panicked again. "What if it doesn't work out?"

"Then it doesn't." Yoongi and I shrugged.

"Look here Tae," I said, straightening up and shoving the cookie into my mouth so that I can finish up quickly and talk.

"Wait a minute." Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed as he looked up from the plate in his lap and then at me. "Did you just steal my cookie-"

"As I was saying." I interrupted him. "If it doesn't work out, it isn't a big deal. I'm not saying Jungkook and I are the same as you and Mira, but if it doesn't work out the outcome will be similar or even better. Your bond is so strong even without romantic feelings that it's hard to mess it up." I explained, dodging Yoongi's glares as he angrily munched on his last cookie.

"Yeah. You're right." He ruffled his hair. "Thanks, Y/N."

"Anytime." I grinned.

"Where is Jungkook though? And Jimin?" He asked as Yoongi answered.

"They're distracting Mira." He said before his phone buzzed. He looked at the message with a blank face before turning to look at us with a sheepish smile. "And they failed. She knows they're hiding something."

"As we planned." Tae nodded to himself. "I knew not telling them the whole plan would make it work better."

"You sure are a genius huh?" I asked rhetorically, slightly amazed as to how far this guy thought. He was prepared for almost everything.

"Hehe." He giggled sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"And yet you're stupid enough to be nervous about how she might reject you even though she's head over heels for you." Yoongi continued, shaking his head.

Taehyung glared at him, making me chuckle.

"Alright alright don't give me that look. I'm so scared." He teased Tae one more time, making him groan.

"I hate you all." He mumbled, covering his face with his hands as he slouched into his seat.

"We love you too!" Yoongi and I said in unison.

Just then, my phone buzzed.

Junglebook🤠 is online

Junglebook🤠:
We failed
She's coming back😱
HELP

Me:
Lmao chill and just come back here
It's fine😄

Junglebook🤠:
So no one is going to kill me?

Me:
Nope

Junglebook🤠:
Yay🥳

Me:
Also Jungkook

Junglebook🤠:
Oui?

Me:
I want to talk to you in person😊

Junglebook🤠:
😀what?
Is it too late to shift to Greenland?

Me:
Yes💀

Junglebook🤠:
Well shit😔
Whatever you think I did, I did not
It's Taehyung
Don't kill me
I'm still a young soul

Me:
I'm not going to kill you

Junglebook🤠:
Then what are you going to do?😪

Me:
Talk about your feelings for Mira that you've done a good job in hiding😁
Ik how much helping your friends get together is hurting you when you like her
So I'm taking you away for a bit to help you sort your emotions and calm down
Also if you're wondering how I know
I'm just too awesome to let things slip past me ya know?😎

Junglebook🤠:
😃
How did you know?
I thought I was the smart one
Mira's IQ= 150
Tae's IQ= 190
My IQ= 1828991
Your IQ= 1999999999-

Me:
Wbk💁🏻‍♀️

Junglebook🤠:
Thanks though
It means quite a lot
It isn't as bad as I thought it would be
But yes...it hurts

Me:
I know :(
If you wanna talk in always here for ya
😊

Junglebook🤠:
🥺thanks
Also, I might have lost the keychain you gave me
Totally because of a mistake
Not because I yeeeted it out of the window to see how far it would go as Tae and I had a competition
😚bye bye

Junglebook🤠 is offline

Me:
...
You bitch.

-

I kept my phone aside as Mira stormed into the room.

"Alright. What did you all do?!" She asked, trying not to panic. "Jimin tried to tell me to buy a garden hose. We don't even have a garden or any plants! So what are y'all hiding?"

We all turned to look at Jimin with an unimpressed expression, making him smile sheepishly before sitting beside Yoongi.

"I never said I was good at distracting." He said, giving up.

"No shit sherlock," Tae said before inhaling deeply. "I wanted to ask you out. Officially. Will you be my girlfriend?"

Silence.

"Tae..." Mira started.

"I-"

And she was cut off rudely as we all heard a loud bang.

༺°☆◦ •○●✿●○• ◦☆°༻

Even the simplest actions can make someone's day.

I remember saying thank you to the watchman near a store as he checked my bill, and it made him smile. I think it was a year back or something. He always seemed a bit tired and was slightly old. I've never seen him sit the whole time he worked too.

So anytime I went down and bought something I'd say thank you to him. He said thank you back to me too with a smile.

He resigned or something I guess, but it was nice.

-ilovequackson3000