Q/A with the characters

༺°☆◦ •○●✿●○• ◦☆°༻

JUNGKOOK

Q) My g. You had one job. One job.

HOW COULD YOU HAVE MISSED YO SHOT AND ONLY REALISE IT WHEN IT WAS TOO LATE.

THINK. JUNGKOOK. THINK.

Jungkook: Well to be honest, I sometimes regret not confessing. Maybe things would have been different, but in the end isn't her happiness what's important?

If there's even a sliver of chance that she'd be happier with me than with Taehyung, I wouldn't hesitate and take my shot. However, I know that they both truly love each other. We all were close friends, but the chemistry and understanding between them is unmatched.

So, even if I do regret not confessing, at least I know that she still found happiness in someone else. And that's all I need to console myself and maybe move on in the future.

Q) Jungkook, did you ever feel attracted to Taehyung at any point in your life?

Jungkook: I'll admit that he has great features and a wonderful personality to match with it. While I prefer women, Taehyung is also a great option. A pity I didn't swing that way. Roughly quoting Gina from B99- In another life, we would make a hot couple.

-

Q) Jungkook My question is if Mira decides to date you or dated you from the start, Will you still let go of her if she just magically starts having feelings for taehyung

Jungkook: In a relationship, both people need to be happy and like each other to make it work. If it's all one sided, that's a sad relationship that's not worth the hard work you put in.

So, if she does start having feelings for Taehyung and I come to know about it, I will let her go. It's better for the both of us.

༺°☆◦ •○●✿●○• ◦☆°༻

TAEHYUNG

Q) I'm disappointed in you. I've been rooting for you and Mira and got ya'll together but you didn't even think to invite me to the wedding. I see where your loyalties lie my g ಥ◡ಥ

Taehyung: Did you check your e-mail? Are you sure I didn't send an invitation? Because I vaguely remember inviting one of my favourite shippers to my wedding.

Q) Taehyung, did you ever feel attracted to Jungkook at any point in your life?

Taehyung: Attracted physically? Hell yeah I mean have you seen that guy- and emotionally I've bonded with him, just not in a romantic way. He is hot though. 10/10.

༺°☆◦ •○●✿●○• ◦☆°༻

MIRA

Q) AS FOR YOU HOW COULD YOU NOT CONFESS TO JUNGLE BOY BEFORE Y/N CAME INTO THE PICTURE MY G.

I'm happy you found happiness with Tae BUT STILL

Mira: Thanks bestie🤩, and I didn't confess to Jungkook because of the fear.

Jungkook is my first best friend, partner in crime, platonic soulmate and holds a spot in my heart. If I had confessed to him and he distance himself away from me, I could not handle it.