CHAPTER 57: Flickering Lights

She lingers her tongue on his neck… Slowly, she began tasting his skin… Once again, she heard him moan…  And he’s still holding her so close… It’s like he doesn’t want to let go of her anymore… Higit niyang pinagbuti ang ginagawa... Napapahingal na siya sa bawat paghalik dito… It’s like she’s trying to catch her breath since all she wants to do is kiss him… Pero bigla itong napahinto at matagal siyang pinagmamasdan…

Mikay: What? What’s wrong?

Tumingin ito sa mga tulo ng pawis sa noo niya… At mukhang napansin rin nito ang paghingal niya…

Gino: You’re tired… I think you need to take some rest first…

Mikay: What are you talking about? Kaya ko pa naman ah!

Napangiti ito…

Gino: Just take a few minutes rest… We’ll have more rounds later…

Napasimangot na lang siya at hindi ito pinapansin… Naroon pa rin silang dalawa na nakasandig sa likuran ng pinto…

Gino: Babe… You know I want to have you again… But I don’t want you to get tired… So, just rest for awhile, okay?…

Nakaiwas lang siya ng tingin dito. Even though they just finished making love, she can still feel his growing hardness on her… Ganoon niya ito kabilis maapektuhan…

Mikay: Okay… I’ll just go for a shower, then…

Tila ayaw pa siya nitong pakawalan at patuloy pa ring nakahawak sa kanya…

Gino: You’re gonna take a shower?

She teasingly smiled…

Mikay: Yeah… Wanna join?

Nakatulala lang ito sa kanya… 

Gino: N-No, I’ll just… wait for you… here…

Pinakawalan na siya nito at lumayo na rin siya ng bahagya…

Mikay: Okay… But you know babe, I can give you a sponge bath, you know… Or perhaps, we can have a bubble bath… And there’s this……

Hindi na niya naituloy ang sasabihin dahil mabilis na siya nitong binuhat at dinala papasok ng bathroom… Hindi na rin nito nasunod ang kagustuhang magpahinga na muna siya… Once again, he made love to her there… He had done different and interesting things to her inside the shower… And it took more than an hour for them to be able to get out…

Nang matapos na sila ay nakaramdam tuloy sila bigla ng gutom… She’s about to pick up the phone to call for a room service but he has a better idea…

Gino: Wanna go out?

She suddenly got excited…

Mikay: Sure!

They just changed into their casual clothes at agad na rin silang lumabas. They had a snack on one of the cafés near the hotel. And they’re just having fun habang patuloy na nagkwekwentuhan… Then, they decided to go to one of the parks just a walking distance away from the hotel…

Kahit malapit ng maghating-gabi ay marami pa rin ang mga tao roon. And she remembered something because of that…

Mikay: Babe?

Nakaakbay lang sa kanya ito habang naglalakad sila.

Gino: Yeah?

Mikay: Naalala mo ba nung nasa Japan pa tayo just a few days after we met at the airport? We were walking in the park on a same night like this… with so many people around us… And…