150

Fei Qianchi opened his eyes. As he opened his eyes, he came face to face with another man that was already standing and looking at him. Fei Qianchi didn't recognize him but his heart knew who this was.

"Fei Shang." Fei Qianchi found that his voice was hoarse, his voice quite deep. As his eyes focused, his vision became clearer.

Before him, there was an elegant youth standing. His long black hair was tied up by a ribbon, adorned in a black robe. There was a red sword hanging at his waist, a jade tassel hanging off of it. The man had phoenix eyes, slightly slanted and curving up at the edge. His skin was a wheat color, with thin red lips. He had a high nose bridge, with brilliant shining brown eyes. His face was a mix of masculine and feminine, still holding a trace of elegance and gracefulness with his features.

Fei Shang lightly smiled, "Qianchi, you made it back." Contrary to his looks that could make him a bit menacing, his voice was very soothing. Fei Shang smiled softly as he walked forward.

Fei Qianchi sat up, his body feeling tired. Whilst getting up, he felt a wave of pain enter his head. He felt his long hair moving, looking to see that it was a brilliant white color.

Fei Qianchi closed his eyes in pain as he then asked, "This... is this our world?" He scanned the room as he asked this, looking at everything that was set up. It definitely didn't look as if he had gone to the past, there were even technologies set up in here.

"It is. It's just that I modeled some technology based off of what I discovered in the world where I found you." Fei Shang kindly explained. There was a radiant light within his eyes that made it clear just how happy he was.

"My memories, I didn't get them back yet." Fei Qianchi opened his eyes as he realized that he still hadn't got his memories back yet. While he knew Fei Shang, without his memories, he was missing a huge amount of information.

"I know. I haven't programmed that yet because I wanted to see if you could adjust to your body first. It seems like you are adjusting to your body well so I won't have to worry about that." Fei Shang meddled with a screen as he said this. "I remodeled a body similar to your original body but it isn't the same. I adjusted it as best as I can but I was worried that something may go wrong so I waited before injecting your memories back."

Hearing this explanation, Fei Qianchi nodded his head. For whatever reason, Fei Qianchi felt at peace in this world. Maybe it was because this world was the beginning of everything. "Then, how long will that next step take?"

"Not too long. I have made some adjustments already while waiting for you to awaken. I thought that you would want to be given some more information first though, so I waited." Fei Shang brought a mirror over as he said this. "Here, I thought you would like to see how your body looks like. It isn't the same as your original body but very similar."

Fei Qianchi looked into the mirror, meeting with a pair of blue eyes that looked back. His long white hair flowed down his back, his skin very pale and white. His eyes were slanted and narrow, mirroring the face of a elegant man. His lips were thin and pink. If there was one thing noticeable, it was the black mark underneath his right eyes. There was a black line that ran under his eye and Fei Qianchi brought it up to Fei Shang.

"What is this mark?" Fei Qianchi asked while point to the line underneath his right eye.

"Ah, that," Fei Shang paused, not knowing what to say. "I don't know the meaning behind it. You've always had it. Even when you met me when I was younger, that mark had already been there. Whenever I brought it up back then, you merely laughed while saying that it was a gift." Saying this, there was a familiar look of remembrance in his eyes.