179

Fei Qianchi could feel this body appear again. As he stood in front of a cave, he carefully rubbed his fingers over his ring. He took a deep breath, trying to forget about what Su Lianghe had said. Too many lifetimes were becoming entangled. At this moment, he still owed a debt to Zhu Longwang.

He could feel the presence of a man, one who he knew well of. Perhaps this man would always blame him.

Fei Qianchi snapped his fingers, opening his blue eyes as he looked around. The same stones lighted up the cave. As he walked forward, Fei Qianchi kept his eyes opened while looking around.

"You're here." Zhu Luishui turned back to look at Fei Qianchi. His purple eyes were cloudy, laced with a layer of coldness. He stepped away from the coffin, watching as Fei Qianchi stepped closer.

"Yes, I've returned." Fei Qianchi did not hide as he replied, speaking up as he walked closer.

Zhu Luishui's eyes narrowed, clenching his hand by his side. "Then you know about everything he did for you."

"I know everything now, Immortal." Fei Qianchi's voice was as equally cold as Zhu Luishui's. His blue eyes were glazed and icy, reflecting his cold image. He looked down at the man who lied peacefully within the coffin.

He looked the same, as beautiful as always. Zhu Longwang was still, his skin pale. His thin lips were a light pink, the scar on his face made Fei Qianchi's heart clenched in pain. He easily noticed that the Qi surrounding the coffin was now gone. He was running out of time. He reached for the vial, grabbing it from out of his storage.

"What are you doing?" Zhu Luishui asked, his brows furrowing. His face grew colder, staring at the vial in Fei Qianchi's hand.

"Saving him. I'm repaying my debt to him." Fei Qianchi opened the vial. From within, he took out a white pill, bead-like, shining with a light lure.

"Repaying a debt? Will that be enough?" Zhu Luishui's voice was cold, piercing as he targeted Fei Qianchi.

Hearing these words, Fei Qianchi merely lifted his lips. "Enough or not, it isn't up to you to decide, Immortal. You should retreat and work on repenting what you've done to Su Baicheng."

Zhu Luishui's eyes widened, shock filled them. He stepped back, a flicker of pain running past his eyes. "How do you know?"

"Immortal, you blame me for causing the death of your brother. I will admit that. I caused your brother immense pain. I was ignorant, I was cruel and evil. I have caused the deaths of hundreds. But you should also admit about what you've done to Baicheng." Fei Qianchi's voice rose. He knew that he was wrong, there was no way to right his wrongs. Hence, he wouldn't justify himself. But Zhu Luishui couldn't pretend he didn't do anything either.

Zhu Luishui turned away, his eyes directed towards something else. He bit his lips, clenching his hand. "That was different."

"Yes, perhaps it was. But you can't blame me for everything. If you had explained yourself, if you hadn't betrayed him, perhaps things wouldn't be as bad as it was. Because of you, he took revenge by killing Longwang. I was involved in his schemes because of you." Fei Qianchi's hand tightened, clenching the pill in his hand.

He turned away from Zhu Luishui, leaning down as he gently pushed the pill against Zhu Longwang's mouth. He pushed the pill in, letting it dissolve. Without caring of Zhu Luishui, Fei Qianchi watched as a strong burst of Qi waved from Zhu Longwang's body.

Fei Qianchi backed away carefully, letting the pill do its magic.

"What did you feed him?" Zhu Luishui covered his eyes from the blinding light.