5.1 Story Of My Life

Fei Qianchi opened his eyes, inhaling a deep breath that hurt his lungs. He had left the last world in a hurry to chase after Zhu Longwang. He calmed himself because he knew that Zhu Longwang was already in this world. The pain still hurts, but in this world, at least he was still alive.

As Fei Qianchi calmed himself down, he finally recollected himself and focused on the task at hand. The plot slowly came to him.

In this world, the setting was in Japan. The main character was Tsukki Ren, the youngest son of a Yakuza household, similar to a mafia gang. He had just turned 16 and was moving school, deciding to attend Takimura Academy, a school where most Yakuza households sent their children to learn from. It was a prestigious school with normal students in the mix but the student were mostly those who were a part of the Yakuza.

When attending the school, Tsukki Ren becomes friend with male lead, Tendou Yagami, whom was also associated with the Yakuza. The two gradually got closer and began forming their own gang within the school and their friends were invited in.

Takimura Academy students were actually divided into different gangs, each gang with their own rules and leaders. The students could decide on which gang they would enter but they were also not forced to join a gang and could just remain as neutral when the gangs fought each other.

There were four coexisting gangs before Tsukki Ren and Tendou Yagami decided to create their own, which caused problems to arise amongst the four gangs that had already established peace. This caused fights to break out and Tsukki Ren and Yagami Tendou's gang, Panther were usually targeted.

The story wasn't different, Tendou Yagami basically used his power to make the other gangs submit and protected Tsukki Ren. As their relationship grew stronger, they got together and fought against their family to be together.

As usual, the storyline wasn't hard to figure out.

The body that Fei Qianchi is in was Narisa Zeno. His father was the strongest Yakuza leader amongst the other Yakuza groups and Narisa Zeno was also strong like his father. He was currently 17 years old and was the leader of the strongest gang in Takimaru Academy, the leader of Lucifer.

He had formed this gang the moment he stepped into the school at the age of 14 and continued to recruit members, taking in those that were strong and those who were members of his father's Yakuza group.

When Narisa Zeno first created the gang, the other gangs were weary and had tried to cause trouble. This resulted in them getting beat up by Narisa Zeno and since then, they tried not to cause any trouble around him. As years passed, Lucifer became the strongest gang in the school, something that no one had to say for the students to realize it.

Narisa Zeno was not a bad person. He was kind to those who didn't make him angry, and was very gentle and caring to those in Lucifer. He tried to stay out of trouble with the other gangs and only intervened when things got out of hand. When he was angry though, almost everyone suffered under his wrath. Without him doing anything, he became the king in Takimaru Academy.

When Tsukki Ren and Tendou Yagami's gang, Panther was created, Narisa Zeno didn't do anything to stop them. He only stepped in when their members got out of hand with their tyranny and worked to reinforce the peace with the other three gangs, Arch, Rose, Sin, and Panther.

He wasn't an important character in the world and he also didn't play a big role, he was there to enforce peace and was the mediator for all the fights that broke out. Narisa Zeno didn't do anything against Tsukki Ren and Tendou Yagami so he was also not implicated.

Unfortunately, he soon died not long after from lung cancer and his closest companion, Seru Akita stepped into the position of the leader and worked to keep Lucifer alive. Lucifer did suffer from the loss of Narisa Zeno but soon got back on its feet and reclaimed their position.