6.18.5

"Stop touching me!"

"Why? You're just looking at some papers, you haven't even been paying attention to me."

"No, I'm still mad at you. You simply know no limits."

"Isn't that why you love me?"

The sound of small bickers could be heard inside of an office, a hoarse voice of a young man and the deeper voice of a man teasing the other. There was a soft air in the room even as their voices overlapped with one another's.

Ten years have already gone by as the matters of the world slowly came to a peaceful conclusion. With the help of Achin's president, Bai Zhensu, the leader of the hunters, Qi Wuliao, and the vampire successor, Wen Zhuhei, they were able to come up with a plan for both the races to exist with one another.

The first few years were a bit hard as the humans and vampires had to grow to coexisting with one another but as more years passed, everyone began to let down their barriers. Now, Achin took pride as the country that had the most vampires living in their country. Though there were still small problems every now and then, it was something that couldn't be fixed.

The humans began to take pride in the vampires, who all had better stats than humans. These vampires quickly joined the army, police forces, and much more. With their strength much higher than a human, they were able to resist the normal things that could kill a human.

Five year into the plan, the Vampire Lord, Chen Shujin, stepped down from his position, passing the seat to his lover, Wen Zhuhei, the half-blood vampire who had thought of fixing the ties between the humans and the vampires.

Now, it was weird to think of the vampires not living in Achin and going about their everyday lives.

Achin's president, Bai Zhensu also turned into a half-blood vampire seven years ago after announcing that he had a lover who was a vampire. Though the identity of this vampire remained unknown, everyone respected his choice.

Shu Hezhen and Li Yinlui retreated away from the spotlight, using this time to clear away all misunderstandings. Li Yinlui used this time to repent for what he had done, causing harm to almost the whole world. He also was learning to forgive himself for what he had done and to also move on from everything.

Chen Xueyi's life was normal, except for a hunter who had set his eyes on him now, the very same hunter who had become a good friend of Wen Zhuhei's.

Qi Wuliao diligently worked on turning the vampire hunter's association into something new as he worked on his half. Six years into doing this, he had accidentally met Chen Xueyi during one of their meeting where he would later chase after the vampire until this day, still not able to get him.

Lu Hongxue's life was normal, still hard at work with her role as Wen Zhuhei's bodyguard.

"Stop it." A hoarse voice broke the silence as the vampire inside smacked the other vampire with the papers in his hand. His face held a blush to it, even as his features remained the same as they had ten years ago.

Sitting next to him, a vampire's arms were looped around his waist, occasionally grabbing and probing the flesh with sneaky intents.

Wen Zhuhei and Chen Shujin had grown even closer as Chen Shujin tossed away all his work load onto the younger vampire. Now, Chen Shujin spent a leisure life with Wen Zhuhei even as his momentum was still upholding and he was still revered by all vampires.

Chen Shujin smirked softly, throwing his head onto Wen Zhuhei's lap, his arms still tightly around the vampire. Turning his body, he looked up at Wen Zhuhei's face as the vampire's cheeks were slightly flushed.