Extra 4

In the research room, a woman was dressed in a lab coat. Holding a small beaker in her hand, she wore goggles, protecting herself from the gas that suddenly exploded once she poured the content in the beakers into a cylinder. Looking at it carefully, she then set aside her items as she looked around the lab.

It was quiet. She hated the silence. Her gray eyes couldn't help but dialate for a second. She sighed.

"Miss Ji?"

Hearing this voice, Ji Soyu turned around. "What is it?" Now grown up, she was a beauty of her own. With thin red lips and dark eyes, her long blonde-gray hair was tied back. Dressed in her white lab coat, she took off her gloves.

"Madam and Master are here." The man looked down, evading Ji Soyu's eyes.

Hearing this, Ji Soyu paused. Ah. Was it already this time of the year again? It came too soon. "Take them to the living room as always. Prepare all the refreshments as usual."

"Yes, Miss Ji." He quickly turned around and closed the door.

Ji Soyu took off her lab coat. Just as she was about to leave, a quiet sob escaped her throat and she rubbed her eyes. God damn it!

Even after all these years, it was as painful as before. Yet, she couldn't even be angry. She couldn't even be mad at the man who so easily ended his life, her brother who loved her and who she loved. She rubbed her red eyes, biting her lips.

When he left, Ji Soyu was broken. Even now she still was. It was just that as she was older now, it wasn't as hard to hide her pain. Even after 15 years passed and she was already 21, time had not healed her, only intensifying the pain.

Now, things were different. Korea was coming back. Slowly but surely, the many vaccines and antidotes she made were finally handed to almost every survivor. Ji Soyu could still see into the future. But, she was also beginning to understand that what she was able to see was not the future of this current Korea, but a different one. For in her future, Min Yongjoon was still alive.

Even so, using this ability of hers, the government protected her. She became the leader of the researching team. While the zombies were still around, they were also beginning to disappear.

Along with it, people's abilities were also disappearing. In fact, Ji Soyu was one of the ten people in Korea who still had her abilities.

If... If Lee Shinwoo was still here, she was sure that he would be happy for her and all that she had done to help Korea.

She smiled, as if trying to break away from the sadness in her heart, which was true. Enough of this. She still needed to meet Shin Hana and Lee Hwangyang, her parents who adopted her once Lee Shinwoo brought her to them.

Ji Soyu rushed out of her researching room, a room specifically created by her. Her villa was allocated by the government and they even had people stationed to guard her. After all, they considered her a priceless diamond since she could see into the future.

"Mother, Father." Ji Soyu lightly smiled as she walked down the stairs, staring at the two people who were already sitting down and waiting for her.

15 years passed, Shin Hana and Lee Hwangyang were as timeless as ever. Except for a few wrinkles on their faces, it was hard to figure out their ages.

"Soyu." Shin Hana called out as she lightly smiled. By her side, Lee Hwangyang sat and nodded his head, greeting her.

"I was a bit busy today researching the new virus and trying to make a vaccine." Ji Soyu walked and sat ahead of them, reaching for a cup of milk tea as she took a sip. "I... Mother and Father, the government has agreed to my requests. They will make a monument for Brother and Brother Min."