6.10

Hearing this, Wen Zhuhei perked up in relief as he smiled. Though he didn't know if he had passed or not, Chen Shujin had at least let it go.

Chen Shujin raised a brow as he saw Wen Zhuhei's small action before he then said, "Here." Then, he handed a small stack of paper to Wen Zhuhei.

Wen Zhuhei accepted under Chen Shujin's eyes, reading the first sentence as he looked back up in shock. "You want to enter the human cities?"

Chen Shujin nodded his head. "I've been able to pull some strings within Jiibeng, the capital of Achin. You also need to take a look at Achin first before you take over the vampires. I've already have some of the vampires in the city help us with our identity."

Hearing this, Wen Zhuhei didn't say anything else as he began reading things more carefully to understand what Chen Shujin meant.

First off, his name was the same. He was supposed to be Chen Shujin's cousin. His identity was made to blend in with the rich families of Achin and the higher-class people. He had been living abroad in AUS and had just recently returned back to Achin.

Basically, not many knew of how he looked like but many should know of his name? It seems like Chen Shujin had been planning this for a while as many people already knew about Chen Shujin's name and Wen Zhuhei. And it also seemed like many vampires had already been associated as the rich families.

Chen Shujin was the CEO and chairman of Chen Corp, a company that had been built a few years but had quickly stepped up into the list of companies, listing at 3rd place in the world, making hundreds of billions.

Wen Zhuhei crinkled his brows at this. "How were you able to do this?"

"Ah, the company? I had some time while you were gone so I managed it. Since we also have our vampires working there, they were also able to manage other things. I estimated that you would be coming back around this year so I made preparations for you to experience how the rich are treated. Plus, I've been alive for thousands of years, I'm probably the richest man in the world already." Chen Shujin explained quickly.

It wasn't wrong, since he had managed companies before, he basically did the same. Since the original soul had been alive for a very long time, his bank account was a staggering number. In Chen Shujin's pocket right now, he had a couple trillions from over 5,000 years of making money. Since vampires lived for a very long time, they were basically walking banks.

"How do you-how did you do all of this?" Wen Zhuhei knew that Chen Shujin was fully capable of many things, but he didn't know just how talented the man really was.

"I visit the human cities quite a lot. And even if I don't show up in person, it's not like the humans know what my face looks like. All they know is the Vampire Lord and that's about it. While they may fear the Vampire Lord, to them, I'm Chen Shujin, the person who built Chen Corp." Chen Shujin didn't know how to word his answer so he simply said that.

Wen Zhuhei could see Chen Shujin's conflicted face as he tried to answer and he struggled to hide his smile. Chen Shujin probably thought of this as something normal even though it wasn't and didn't know how to properly explain it.

"So, how are we going to leave?" Wen Zhuhei quickly asked. He had a rough idea of how he should act now. It wasn't anything different from the norm, he just needed to be more careful. Thinking this, his fingers traced the ring now on his finger.

"You should know Shu Hezhen, right?" Chen Shujin asked in turn.

Wen Zhuhei nodded his head. Shu Hezhen was in the paper. He was second in power, or referred to as the president of Chen Corp and helped took care of matters when Chen Shujin was not able to do so. He was also in Chen Shujin's clan and was a half-blood vampire nearing the age of 3,400 years.