2.19

*AN: Don't play the music yet.*

Andy woke up at once, discomfort deep within his heart. He hated this feeling, a feeling that he had never experienced before, and yet it felt like he had. He hated how he couldn't understand anything, how he didn't know what was going on within that dream.

But, was there something he should remember?

Voices within his head, a feeling in his heart that he couldn't understand, and now a dream that he couldn't decipher.

Andy lifted his head off of Daniel's shoulder. He wasn't going to get distracted yet. He...should focus on the present now, and not worry about whatever is happening to him.

Daniel turned to Andy at once. "Awake?" His voice was very gentle, soft and caring. His eyes shone with adoration, a gentle smile upon his lips as he looked at Andy.

The image felt very familiar, like Andy had experienced it one too many times before.

"Yes, did anything important happen?" Andy shook away his thoughts, slowly sitting up straight, as he turned to look at Daniel. A soft glare within his eyes, a gentle one nonetheless.

"No, nothing important. Although, Louis did run away with Sam. Said that he was going to kidnap his husband first, otherwise, they were going to be stuck hosting a party to no end. Granted, at the time they left, it was already quite late, so no one cared much." Daniel looked endlessly into Andy's eyes, his hands grasping gently onto Andy's. The love within his eyes seemed to burn with a feeling that couldn't be chase away. Just like Xu Yongheng, the person whose heart Andy had to steal in his first world.

"What time is it?" Andy really wanted to question just how long he had slept for. He swore it hadn't feel long at all, yet, the place seemed to have emptied out.

"6 at night, the sun is beginning to set now. Don't worry about the fact that you had fallen asleep, it wasn't that long. You need to catch up on your rest, especially after having not slept much the past few nights." Daniel could see the expression on Andy's face, no matter how small it was. His shoulder felt a little numb, but that was all. Most of all, he was glad that Andy was finally getting some sleep after so long.

Andy was definitely able to see the thought process of Daniel's as it wasn't hard to figure him out. Gosh, Daniel really was a sweetie. Handsome, kind yet also stern, rich and even powerful, he was a great catch for anyone.

Not that Andy was saying that because he fell in love with Daniel but, someone like Daniel, Avian must've been a fool to have given him up. Then again, maybe they just weren't fated to be, after all, their personalities did differ greatly.

Daniel was kind, gentle, and very caring, but he also had his own rules. Hurt those he loved, and he would stop at no end to get rid of you. He also was very protective about the people close to him, just like Louis was. Not to mention, Daniel knew how to use his power efficiently. He knew when he needed to use it and when he didn't have to. Daniel neither acted arrogant or ignorant, and was very attentive to the small details about everything.

Whilst, Avian followed his heart, even if the decisions were often times, not exactly the best. Basically, he followed his heart even on very stupid matters, and was also too quick to move instead of actually planning first. In other words, he was downright foolish and idiotic. It was imbedded to him thus, he doesn't think twice when he makes a move. This was what led to his downfall.

But, not that Andy cared. This way, he could move on faster to the next world.

"Should we leave now?" Daniel stood up, patting his suit as he stretched a hand towards Andy, using gestures to tell him to grab on.